kayumanggi

mother! | 09.15.17 | Paramount | Darren Aronofsky, Jennifer Lawrence | Razzie Awards frontrunner

1 hour ago, The Futurist said:

And the 2017 Joss Whedon quip Award goes to :

Michelle Pfeiffer with Jlaw, during the Venice mother! press conference today :

Michelle: "I'm attracted to dark directors.

"Jennifer: "Me too.

"Michelle: "So I hear."

:rofl:

Speaking of which, a passing the baton moment :

DI9p6nnW0AAQZzq.jpg

1 hour ago, TalismanRing said:

Michelle Pfeiffer doesn't need to pass the baton

Agreed.

I look forward to seeing them play off of eachother!

• Like 2

The press rushed the stage and apparently Jen and Michelle left and Javier commented on how scary it was.  I missed it.  Repayment for watching these things via twitter instead of live stream :badday:

Still, I'm sure a clip will find its way onto youtube eventually! :D

20 minutes ago, Harley said:

So she needs to thank the men for her successes? Good thing she didn't win an Oscar for ZDT, her acceptance speech thanking Osama for her award would have been awkward as hell. BTW can she thank the men for what you think are her flops? I can see why you don't like some of her tweets.

I've no clue what you are talking about so I'll leave it at that. Damon and Nolan are draws, people see movies because of their names, so they do for Sandra Bullock, Melissa McCarthy and we'll see if they come for Mother! thanks to JLaw. It's a violent R rated horror so if she opens it it's gonna be much more satisfying than opening some easy sell. :)

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Krissykins said:

I love Michelle! She cancels out me being put off by JLaw especially after Passengers. 

I'll definitely go and see this. 

From the clips I've seen Michelle looks like she's going to be great in this. 

Audience reception will no doubt will it be divisive, but I'm sure the film itself will be excellent. Aronofsky never fails on the interesting scale anyway.

2 hours ago, Valonqar said:

I've no clue what you are talking about so I'll leave it at that. Damon and Nolan are draws, people see movies because of their names, so they do for Sandra Bullock, Melissa McCarthy and we'll see if they come for Mother! thanks to JLaw. It's a violent R rated horror so if she opens it it's gonna be much more satisfying than opening some easy sell. :)

Harping on J-Law not supposedly being a box office draw seems silly, especially when box office draws are basically a dying breed anyway.

• Like 1