Dementeleus

Fanboy Wars Thread: Personal Attacks not allowed | With Digital Fur Technology

5 minutes ago, RandomJC said:

Namor's big problem is the big F-O-X. Not only is he heavily tied to the Fantastic Four, he's also a mutant. Though I believe he became a mutant after the contract was made, but it still makes it...problematic.

Fox may have rights with some of his supporting cast or adversaries etc which might make things tricky but has no rights to Namor.  Those rights were held by Universal and reverted directly to Marvel. 

The issue is more likely distribution contracts that continue after character rights reversion as with The Hulk

9 minutes ago, TalismanRing said:

Fox may have rights with some of his supporting cast or adversaries etc which might make things tricky but has no rights to Namor.  Those rights were held by Universal and reverted directly to Marvel. 

The issue is more likely distribution contracts that continue after character rights reversion as with The Hulk

I still wouldn't be surprised if worry over Mutant rights are involved.

15 hours ago, Darth Homer said:

How does Universal still have the rights to namir wheb they never made a fuckibg Namie novie? Doesnt make any sense!

Yea and they never made a Namor movie too. :P

Edited by DMan7

10 minutes ago, IMojammer said:

800-900 GotG2

750-850 Justice League

700-800 Thor 3

650-750 Spiderman 6

550-650 Wonder Woman

400-500 Wolverine

0-1 Gambit

No CBM making 1B WW? Surely GoTG 2 has 1B WW locked, with an outside chance of Spiderman.

• Like 2

Depending on how well the Wonder Woman goes, it might have a chance

If Wonder Woman under perform (700 millions) most of those guy will go for the sequel, which in this case, is only five months aside

In other words, the destiny of the JL (and the DC Universe) is on the hands of Wondie 

EDIT: also, the movie feature Batman, Flash and Superman, that should sell good too

Edited by Gustavo
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, DMan7 said:

200_s.gif

absolutely pathetic yet again from a DCEU hater. You think everyone has your opinion don't you ? newsflash this is the JL all together for the FIRST TIME on screen together. It will be huge. BvS was dark that killed some of the repeat viewings. This will be JOYFUL characters bantering together like SS, GotG and Avengers. You must really be clouded by your mindless hatred if you think JL will not be huge.

39 minutes ago, Gustavo said:

Depending on how well the Wonder Woman goes, it might have a chance

If Wonder Woman under perform (700 millions) most of those guy will go for the sequel, which in this case, is only five months aside

In other words, the destiny of the JL (and the DC Universe) is on the hands of Wondie 

WRONG! WW has no bearings on JL at all. Its a totally different movie with a completely different tone its ALL those DC characters coming together. You might as well say Ant-mans performance will mirror CW. Well did it do that. NO ! and you might say the destiny of Ifinity wars is in the hands of Dr Strange. So stop it with this ludicrous crap. its hypocritical as hell and its pathetic.

Edited by mredman

7 hours ago, mredman said:

absolutely pathetic yet again from a DCEU hater. You think everyone has your opinion don't you ? newsflash this is the JL all together for the FIRST TIME on screen together. It will be huge. BvS was dark that killed some of the repeat viewings. This will be JOYFUL characters bantering together like SS, GotG and Avengers. You must really be clouded by your mindless hatred if you think JL will not be huge.

The only way to answer this nonsense.

200_s.gif

• Like 1

I guess we'll just have to wait and see whose opinion turns out to be wrong. Or shall we continue to pretend we knoe for sure what will happen in the future? Cause if so I declare it's a fact that by 2021 any form of undergarments shall be forbidden worldwide.

1 minute ago, Arlborn said:

I guess we'll just have to wait and see whose opinion turns out to be wrong. Or shall we continue to pretend we knoe for sure what will happen in the future? Cause if so I declare it's a fact that by 2021 any form of undergarments shall be forbidden worldwide.

The future will be an uncomfortable one.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, I Am A Walking Curse said:

"You act like everyone has your opinion, so let me explain to you how you're wrong using my own opinion that everyone should have."

Well said kiddo. You deserve a giant piplup.

250px-393Piplup.png

• Like 1

On 9/29/2016 at 1:45 AM, mredman said:

tumblr_inline_o5t67sns7q1qf1tpd_500.gif

• Like 1