Dementeleus

Fanboy Wars Thread: Personal Attacks not allowed | With Digital Fur Technology

2 minutes ago, YourMother said:

Ew. Imagine the domination in film, it’d be a monopoly

I imagine they'd probably keep them as separate studios rather than lose the 20th Century Fox name much like how TimeWarner does with Turner, HBO and Warner Bros 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, AndyLL said:

Go Disney!

Crush the other studios like the cockroaches they are.

Hide contents

There's so much Disney hate on the forums lately I thought I'd balance it

BUY ME AND BUY US TOO, DISNEY :ohmygod:

Edited by ZattMurdock

A character on Disney Channel came out as gay and my cousin went on a long rant about why Disney is evil, turning the children gay, and that he's boycotting.

We had fun slowly making him realise which company just got paid off the Deadpool T-shirt he just bought. Could you imagine a company so large that you fail your boycott on the second day?

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, manny1234 said:

Will they still let some of the X-Men films like for instance the Deadpool movies and X-23 still R-rated hopefully if they purchase Fox?

There's no reason why not to. Their buying FOX, and for the most part FOX would operate the same way. If those films make money than you're gonna let them make that money. If anything Disney would finally start promoting the Xmen more than they have.

Edited by AJG

6 minutes ago, manny1234 said:

Will they still let some of the X-Men films like for instance the Deadpool movies and X-23 still R-rated hopefully if they purchase Fox?

Of course, like New Line. I bet that Deadpool would be the only X-Men franchise making the jump to the MCU. People thinking this has developed overnight are fooling themselves. This goes way back, since Deadpool days and they literally using a freaking Helicarrier at the end of that film. It's going to go down and they are in some kind of power struggle, but I don't understand about what. This is a very advanced talks kind of thing, and it's not recent. 

2 minutes ago, ZattMurdock said:

Of course, like New Line. I bet that Deadpool would be the only X-Men franchise making the jump to the MCU. People thinking this has developed overnight are fooling themselves. This goes way back, since Deadpool days and they literally using a freaking Helicarrier at the end of that film. It's going to go down and they are in some kind of power struggle, but I don't understand about what. This is a very advanced talks kind of thing, and it's not recent. 

I don’t think Deadpool should be in the MCU. I loved Deadpool and X-men was my intro to superhero movies, but I’m totally fine with these franchises staying separate. I guess except for the one currently without a movie franchise at the moment (F4), which I don’t have any attachment to so not bothered if people think it’s best being incorporated into the MCU.