Plain Old Tele

Fanboy Wars Thread: Personal Attacks not allowed | With Digital Fur Technology

2 minutes ago, Lordmandeep said:

From what I can see, the only real action from #metoo is coming from the private sector. 

In sector where there is no job protection from an union ?

But James Gunn has no possible link with #metoo...., nothing to do with say John Lasseter (except if there is something else there)

Edited by Barnack

12 minutes ago, Lordmandeep said:

I am not to worried, I think the director of Thor 3 would be perfect for GOTG3 as I assume the Guradians and Thor will team up. 

Please let this happen. Waititi can knock out The Revengers sequel we need and GotG3 in one fell swoop. 

Edited by MovieMan89
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, StevenG said:

I also like the fact that Marvel zombies^^^ will defend a pedophile just because he's done movies for the MCU.

Like DC Zombies would not do the same thing if Zack Snyder or James Wan was not caught doing the same thing.

This is fan feuding at its' absolute worst.

This guy is coming off like a Saturday Night Live skit parody of a over the top Comic Book fan.

One bunch of fans acting like they are so morally superior to another bunch of fans is ridiculous.

Edited by dudalb

1 minute ago, Captain Craig said:

Twitter gets you. 

You think you are funny...Roseanne Barr, Gunn countless others and BAM your career stops on a dime.

I've all but abandoned Twitter anyway. I swear it's gotten worse than the old IMDB boards. 

It's interesting how much it  feels like social media as a whole has devolved since the beginning of the decade. 

1 minute ago, MovieMan89 said:

It's interesting how much it  feels like social media as a whole has devolved since the beginning of the decade. 

Huge decline. I actually have come to feel that social media is harming us a society. It's not making us better as a whole. Filters are gone. Caution to the wind. Common Sense and Decency have vanished. 

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, MrGamer said:

Life comes at you quick.

46 minutes ago, LaughingEvans said:

Waiting patiently for the liberal media to attack him now.

Waiting pateintly for Fox News and the Conservative Madia to say anthing bad about Donald Trump......

od,

3 minutes ago, Captain Craig said:

Huge decline. I actually have come to feel that social media is harming us a society. It's not making us better as a whole. Filters are gone. Caution to the wind. Common Sense and Decency have vanished. 

I give you the rise of Donald Trump as a example.

4 minutes ago, dudalb said:

Like DC Zombies would not do the same thing if Zack Snyder or James Wan was not caught doing the same thing.

This is fan feuding at its' absolute worst.

This guy is coming off like a Saturday Night Live skit parody of a over the top Comic Book fan.

One bunch of fans acting like they are so morally superior to another bunch of fans is ridiculous.

Zack Snyder would never write those jokes. The reason millions of people love him is because he is a great role model, a genuine good guy who makes films with inspiring, hopeful messages. That's probably also the reason why movie bloggers with a history of sexual assault allegations hate him with a passion.

Just now, Valonqar said:

wow. what a dumb way to get yourself fired. Maybe this teaches people to use twitter more responsibly. 

Oh by now people know. 2008-2009-2010 virtually unknown people too, different era.

35 minutes ago, StevenG said:

But the poor victim (Gunn) made two MCU films, dude. He deserves to be excused for his...um...quirks... :gold:

It's a sad comment that someone can only see this through the prism of a fan feud.

I repeat, this is fan behavior at it absolutle worst...and stupidest.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Napoleon said:

Zack Snyder would never write those jokes. The reason millions of people love him is because he is a great role model, a genuine good guy who makes films with inspiring, hopeful messages. That's probably also the reason why movie bloggers with a history of sexual assault allegations hate him with a passion.

A: I used Snyder and Wan as a hypothetical example. You understand the meaning of hypothetical.

B. Your suggestion that people who criticize Snyder as a filmmaker are sexual predators is beneath contempt.

Your blind worship and devotion to Snyder is truly scary. No different then what we see from Trump supporters.