Plain Old Tele

Fanboy Wars Thread: Personal Attacks not allowed | With Digital Fur Technology

Disney action is 100% correct.

My own gut feeling is that ,although Disney has a family friendly image to consider, most studios ,in the post Weinstein era, would have given Gunn the boot.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Captain Craig said:

People having no filter and being mean for the sake of it goes back more than two years. 

Exhibit A: James Gunn tweets

Oh, the rise of Trump has a long history behind it.and people getting joy out of being mean is a big part of it. That Trump is a bully is major reason his"fans" like him.

7 minutes ago, dudalb said:

A: I used Snyder and Wan as a hypothetical example. You understand the meaning of hypothetical.

B. Your suggestion that people who criticize Snyder as a filmmaker are sexual predators is beneath contempt.

Your blind worship and devotion to Snyder is truly scary. No different then what we see from Trump supporters.

That's not what I said at all. It's common knowledge that many movie bloggers have been accused of sexual assault and most of them hate Zack Snyder, whose films always feature strong female characters. There are also many people who genuinely dislike his films and I never denied that.

So what does this mean for Gunn's brother? That does the motion capture for Rocket?! I doubt if hes back.

There was always something about Gunn...like anti-authoritarian? He'd put out statements like my franchise will have nothing to do with Avengers. Really? Even if Feige says so :)? This character wont appear in my movies, because I never liked him. He seemed to have little regard for Feige as a boss :)

12 minutes ago, IronJimbo said:

With Ant-Wasp and the Bee's lackluster performance and GOTG3 in shambles are DC fans making a comeback with Aquamans potential success?

LOL

And Shazam...don't forget that Shazam is getting a whole lot of positive buzz.

Maybe the tide is about to turn...

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, dudalb said:

Disney action is 100% correct.

My own gut feeling is that ,although Disney has a family friendly image to consider, most studios ,in the post Weinstein era, would have given Gunn the boot.

I'm pretty gutted by this, although I never saw GotG2 because its not my thing, its clear that he crafted a pretty popular franchise.

Its dumb to go after historical stuff like this, its like when the recently went after Afflek  for stuff that happened and apologised for a long time ago.

If you introduce a new law, you don't prosecute everybody in history for breaking that law.

Still, WTF was he thinking when he made those tweets?

52 minutes ago, Napoleon said:

:wintf:

So now Trump supporters will support the DCEU because the Left likes the MCU? LOL. And they say we're the crazy ones...

This guy always been a loon and so far up Disneys ass. By everything he tweets i am 95% sure he is getting payed by them. 

How much will antman and wasp likely make btw?

Also i wonder what Gunns new movie would have been about.It was supposed to be announced at the sony thing but apparently he's not going after all.There was speculation on it being a grant morrison comic. :/

Also i can get hating Cernovich and i honestly don't know what to make of this debacle.Kinda conflicted but i can see why Disney threw him out.But don't know what the thing with DCEU is about though.Maga idiots pollute everything even marvel already with all those diversity and comics idiots.

Edited by jking123
addition.

1 hour ago, IronJimbo said:

With Ant-Wasp and the Bee's lackluster performance and GOTG3 in shambles are DC fans making a comeback with Aquamans potential success?

Are you fycking kidding me with this shit?

21 minutes ago, KJsooner said:

Are you fycking kidding me with this shit?

hey, i'st Jimbo. He wants the MCU and Star Wars to die so Avatar will rule the Franchise World. His plugging DC is just a tactical move.

Watch. If, as seems likely, Aquaman pounds Alitia into the box office dirt, he will turn on DC.

1 minute ago, dudalb said:

hey, i'st Jimbo. He wants the MCU and Star Wars to die so Avatar will rule the Franchise World. His plugging DC is just a tactical move.

Watch. If, as seems likely, Aquaman pounds Alitia into the box office dirt, he will turn on DC.

I want Star Wars to be good again and Marvel to stop making mediocre films.

Aquadude prob will be ok I don't know. It can co-exist with Alita

• Like 1