Plain Old Tele

Fanboy Wars Thread: Personal Attacks not allowed | With Digital Fur Technology

1 hour ago, Serpico Jones said:

Disney will find someone else to point the camera at a green screen and tennis ball and yell action. Directors are interchangeable to them because their movies are made on an assembly line.

This.....Guardians of the Green Screen will be fine.....The Marvel Formula is more important than interchangeable directors.

1 hour ago, Serpico Jones said:

Disney will find someone else to point the camera at a green screen and tennis ball and yell action. Directors are interchangeable to them because their movies are made on an assembly line.

YES! Well said

4 minutes ago, Hades said:

MCU fanboys are going to take out their anger on The Aquaman trailer arent  they......😆

In before "B-b-but Aquabro cracked rape jokes at SDCC GOT panel and still has his job!". You know it's coming.

Edited by dashrendar44

1 minute ago, Istealnames said:

Wow, not a fan of those Gunn tweets, Disney had to fire him. But how did he pass those HR checks to get hired in the first place? The tweets are really nasty, ugh.

He made a big public apology about them when he got the gig I imagine everyone involved thought it would be enough and it was until last week, 2012 was already a different era.

• Like 1

I read an interview from Aquaman's vfx supervisor and the rumors are true :

" James Wan demands for his green screens were very specific, he wanted a very particular shade of green, very similar to the tones used by french expressionsits painters , and the screen had to have silk in it so it could make the composting and lighting process during post production better and easier, allowing very specific vfx shots you have never seen before.

You know, I ve been working in the VFX industry  for 20 years now and I have never seen such passion, commitment  and artistry for a green creen until my collaboration with James Wan on Aquaman, the mark of a true artist and craftsman."

Edited by The Futurist
  • Haha 2
  • Astonished 1

1 hour ago, The Futurist said:

I read an interview from Aquaman's vfx supervisor and the rumors are true :

" James Wan demands for his green screens were very specific, he wanted a very particular shade of green, very similar to the tones used by french expressionsits painters , and the screen had to have silk in it so it could make the composting and lighting process during post production better and easier, allowing very specific vfx shots you have never seen before.

You know, I ve been working in the VFX industry  for 20 years now and I have never seen such passion, commitment  and artistry for a green creen until my collaboration with James Wan on Aquaman, the mark of a true artist and craftsman."

This James Wan almost Cameron-like in his craft isn't he? @IronJimbo @JamesCameronScholar

15 hours ago, That One Guy said:

lmao

cochofles/StevenG - (07/21/18) - Suspended indefinitely for creating and using a duplicate account to get around a ban.

I made a comment about how Wonder Woman felt a lot more like a Marvel movie than a Snyderbro movie and I got this from him :D

LOL
Another moron calling WW a "Marvel-esque" film.
As if the MCU invented straightforward storytelling, solid directing, and fun cinematic narratives.
Oh, Marvel, what would modern moviegoers do without you?
Everything about good cinema came from the womb of Kevin Feige.

:hahaha:

Edited by Ozymandias
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Ozymandias said:

I made a comment about how Wonder Woman felt a lot more like a Marvel movie than a Snyderbro movie and I got this from him :D

she's right though

• Thanks 2

Cocho isn't coming back. She was already permabanned once, and the mods only let her back because of Wonder Woman. She started pulling the same shit again and got a 6 month ban. StevenG violated that, and now she's permanently gone.

(Unless the mods disagree :ph34r: )

1 minute ago, WrathOfHan said:

Cocho isn't coming back. She was already permabanned once, and the mods only let her back because of Wonder Woman. She started pulling the same shit again and got a 6 month ban. StevenG violated that, and now she's permanently gone.

Her funniest instance of trolling was just yesterday when she said that Mamma Mia was doing really well for a musical "starring a bunch of nobodies." Only on BOT would you ever hear somebody call a indisputable legend and icon like Cher a "nobody."

Just now, filmlover said:

Her funniest instance of trolling was just yesterday when she said that Mamma Mia was doing really well for a musical "starring a bunch of nobodies." Only on BOT would you ever hear somebody call a indisputable legend and icon like Cher a "nobody."

Can't believe she dissed Stellar Stellan like that.

17 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

She isn't coming back. In her official account.

X0r4ZYd.gif

• Thanks 1