Plain Old Tele

Fanboy Wars Thread: Personal Attacks not allowed | With Digital Fur Technology

5 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

lmao

cochofles/StevenG - (07/21/18) - Suspended indefinitely for creating and using a duplicate account to get around a ban.

I fucking knew it. Speech pattern and obsession with "Marvel zombies" while fangirling everything DC gave her away. Didn't want to stir the pot but it wasn't subtle.

Edited by dashrendar44

5 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

lmao

cochofles/StevenG - (07/21/18) - Suspended indefinitely for creating and using a duplicate account to get around a ban.

Holy fuck :ohmygod: Now all that pent up hostility towards me makes so much sense :hahaha: 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Wow trust the internet to somehow make the James Gunn thing about Marvel vs DC. This literally has zilch to do with Zack Snyder. Like nothing at all. 

And RIP Jon Schnepp. Loved watching his shows and was definitely one of the most genuine passionate fans on youtube and that came across onscreen. 

Edited by Darth Lehnsherr
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

lmao

:hahaha:

She decided I was her enemy.

I was not.

If Jlaw had some news, I would have guessed it was her.

Edited by The Futurist

10 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

lmao

literally no idea who stevenG was. no clue. don't know if i ever read a post. though tbf all the people on here whose ONE THING is that they're either a marvel or dc fanboy are all pretty interchangeable. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, CoolioD1 said:

literally no idea who stevenG was. no clue. don't know if i ever read a post. though tbf all the people on here whose ONE THING is that they're either a marvel or dc fanboy are all pretty interchangeable. 

:(

Spoiler

:lol:

Edited by The Futurist

5 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

As interchangeable as their actors and directors

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I'm bored with following this movie, but to just to show for the record: RE:"Ant-Man 2's lackluster performance"

AatW has matched the daily domestic cume multiplier of Spider-Man Homecoming for the past 3 days and has the highest Day 14 sequel multiplier in the entire MCU. (it can go down or up from there - sequels are usually more frontloaded so there's more downward pressure eventually). It doesn't matter as much if its weekends are soft as long as/because the weekdays - particularly discount Tuesdays - are so jacked up during the summer. SMH finished with a 2.86. The average MCU domestic multiplier is 2.5 with 90% of grosses coming on Day 27. AatW opened +32.48% higher than Ant-Man and a 2.86 multiplier would have it finishing at $216,822,906 (Ant-Man's 2015 domestic gross +20.32%). An average MCU sequel multiplier gets it to $189.5M ($9M above Ant-Man). It's tracking closer to SMH (directly matching) than the average right now. In the longer term look for how theater losses and if expansions affect its haul. As far as worldwide goes, AatW has not been released everywhere in the world yet - including some big markets.

Z645iiW.png

• Thanks 1

Just now, EarlyDeadlinePredictions said:

I just want to know the lore on the site :whosad:

Seems like a big revelation

cocoflies actually was one of my favourite posters (as she loves Avatar) but I think she went to hard in a potter thread or something and got a short ban some time last year. She then made an alt-account and got a longer ban for alt-accounting.

Now StevenG was her new alt-account and she just got found out... shame really could use another Avatar fan or two on here

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

41 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

lmao

I figured out it was her months ago after several posts with the smiley face emoji and same writing pattern. Then the Futurist antagonism and annoyance about most things MCU. It was funny reading posts claiming she’s a male. I’m surprised others didn’t realize. 

You could have never guessed Steven was Cocho based on the way she posted. That is a big improvement over someone like raegr or The Coon who makes painfully obvious alts

Edited by WrathOfHan
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, WrathOfHan said:

You could have never guessed Steven was Cocho based on the way she posted. That is a big improvement over someone like raegr or The Coon who make painfully obvious alts

i think i'm the best at this since no one seems to have figured out that 80% of the accounts on this forum are mine yet.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Astonished 3