Plain Old Tele

Fanboy Wars Thread: Personal Attacks not allowed | With Digital Fur Technology

Just now, CoolioD1 said:

i think i'm the best at this since no one seems to have figured out that 80% of the accounts on this forum are mine yet.

I don't think that's humanly possible your account is worth 5 people as it is

Just now, IronJimbo said:

I don't think that's humanly possible your account is worth 5 people as it is

Just now, WrathOfHan said:

Wow, another lie from Coolio. When will it stop?

this is exactly what i'd say to throw people off the scent. are you guys sure you're not my alts?

3 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

i think i'm the best at this since no one seems to have figured out that 80% of the accounts on this forum are mine yet.

Are you saying that you've secretly won the funniest poster award for three consecutive years?

13 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

Wait, Coolio. Am I... am I one of your accounts!?

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, MrGamer said:

Twist: We're all Coolio

I Coolio. You Coolio. He- she- me... Coolio. Coolio. Coolioing. We'll have thee Coolio; Cooliorama. Cooliology; the study of Coolio. It's first grade, MrGamer!

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, KJsooner said:

StevenQ = cochofles. Gunn is fired for rape comments. Schnepp passes away. 108F in the south. Jimbo declaring the MCU is dead. What the fuck is happening today? Full moon tonight??

and somehow Taylor swift in cats is still the worst news of all. like they're probably not even gonna be CGI they're all gonna be in those stupid fucking creepy cat costumes.

Edited by CoolioD1
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

and somehow Taylor swift in cats is still the worst news of all. like they're probably not even gonna be CGI they're all gonna be in those stupid fucking creepy cat costumes.

I want the Tobe Hooper version of Cats to be honest.

Sadly ...

Cochofles was probably unfairly banned as I have been in the past. I hope she comes back soon, one way or another. And when you return Cocho, just put these people on ignore. You are our untouchable Queen, our next movies will triumph at the box office, and you should not allow the plebs to speak to you.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Darth Lehnsherr said:

Wow trust the internet to somehow make the James Gunn thing about Marvel vs DC. This literally has zilch to do with Zack Snyder. Like nothing at all. 

And RIP Jon Schnepp. Loved watching his shows and was definitely one of the most genuine passionate fans on youtube and that came across onscreen. 

I just realised he was the collider guy. Wow, I really liked him.....RIP