#ED

Star Wars The Force Awakens: Opening Weekend | Actuals In 1st Post | $247,966,675 | The Force Awoke... and it's not sleeping anytime soon | 119, 68, 60

5 minutes ago, iJackSparrow said:

Yes. And went literally bankrupt with "entertainment money". Saving money for buying a new house and I don't even like to think how much money I've spent this month. Here's how I try to go "safe" with my money: I don't have a credit card, at least not a regular one, I have one of those pre-paid credit cards so I put money there and spend it, so I can have a better control of how much I'm spending. It turns out that I went fucking nuts with it. So yeah, January I'll be able to get my shit together about that and get a gold account here. It's an one time donation, correct? 

2 minutes ago, redfirebird2008 said:

No, Gold Account is either $15 per month or $150 per year (which is $12.50 per month). Premium Account is $10 per month or $100 per year ($8.33 per month).

You do not hhave to pay repeatedly. You pay for one month, you get it for one month, it is not an 'must pay every month'-abo!

• Like 1