#ED

Star Wars The Force Awakens: Opening Weekend | Actuals In 1st Post | $247,966,675 | The Force Awoke... and it's not sleeping anytime soon | 119, 68, 60

3 minutes ago, LonePirate said:

Why are people posting spoilers in this thread? Are they auditioning to be movie critics for The New York Times. (Yes, TNYT posted a massive TFA spoiler in their review.)

It is your fault for reading the review rather than just looking at the scores then reading the review after you saw the movie 

Edited by hasanahmad

5 minutes ago, Warmaster506 said:

I have only seen it once to be honest. 

I saw Avatar opening night and hated it besides one of the opening 3D scenes where he is floating outside the bay and the fireflys scene. I think I saw it one other time with friends in theaters and still really disliked it. It felt like a giant video game and I was never immersed.

I haven't watched it since because without the 3D, the movie had no value to me. Many others feel differently but I was never a fan.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, DAR said:

Avatar was great....as a theatrical experience.

This is true. I saw it in 2D and then realized I probably should see it in IMAX 3D and it was worth it. Very awesome to behold. I also have no desire to ever see it again.

Edited by JeepCSC

Just now, grey ghost said:

That movie got my daughter hooked on anime.

I casually made her watch it one day. :ph34r:

I saw it by chance nearly 15 years ago at a friend's house and recently watched it again.  I normally don't care for animation at all, but Mononoke is a damn good movie.

• Like 3