AndyLL

***SPOILERS*** The Force Awakens Spoiler Thread ***SPOILERS ALLOWED*** You have been warned! DO NOT ENTER if you don't want to be spoiled

1 minute ago, Hatebox said:

Rey's grasp of the force was cool, but Luke appearing at the end and not even speaking a line felt like a big Fuck You. I mean, really? Nothing at all?

I think Luke being a no show could anger more people than Han's death.

Plus we heard Luke s voice in the trailers.

Nobody is able to tell me if the Luje's voice we hear in the trailers is from the OT's films or a line from FA that was cut out.

Those flashbacks played Jedi Mind tricks on me.

The super cool Kylo Ren's guard was a no show too, probably one of the coolest shots of the trailers full of promise and blue balls in the end ...

29 minutes ago, BKB IS CAPTAIN AMERICA said:

Here's a thought: Stop over thinking this folks.. It's pretty simple, from the sound of it, C-3P0 refers to her as Princess in a calling back to what he used to refer to her as, it's called NOSTALGIA and it works.. Get used to it or sit this trilogy out it sounds like??? It's as if you're over thinking it in an effort to find fault with it.. Just relax and enjoy it.. Not everything has to be: Who, what, where when and why all the time...

Funny how you do that ("over thinking it in an effort to find fault with it.. "} with any trailer or movie related to DC, but God forbid someone does it with a film you like. Then it's "relax and enjoy it."  Next time you head over to say "I hate the BVS trailer" for the millionth time, I will cut-and-past these same words of yours: "You're over thinking it in an effort to find fault with it...just relax and enjoy it."

Now, come on over and take me on a ride in your Millenium Falcon. ;) 

I enjoyed all the new actors - Isaac's roguish charisma, Boyega's mix of determination and goofiness, Driver's combination of menace and insecurity. Ridley has enough fire in her to carry a movie all of her own. Carrie Fisher though looked really sleepy in this. Hamill will hopefully deliver in the next one.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, CJ Ren said:

I understood that... but why? It made no sense. 

no, i couldn't figure it either, I had no idea punching wounds makes them heal?

there was a shot where you saw blood come out when he punched it... is leaking blood a good thing? idk.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, CJ Ren said:

Why was Kylo Ren punching his chest in the final battle :lol: ?

Wolf of Wall Street reference ?

It s maybe the reason he has a mask, my guess is that he has a pulmonary disease ? 

I've already seen people on the interwebs complain about kylo ren not being "badass" enough because he was petulent or whatever. that's great though. dummies can't accept vulnerability in their bad guys they just want them to be "cool" and threatening. i think driver pretty much pulled off whatever it was Hayden Christensen was trying to do in SITH with this character.

• Like 13

8 minutes ago, BKB IS CAPTAIN AMERICA said:

Because most of the time, DC trailers are sloppily put together and easy to criticize..

You're overthinking  in an effort to find fault with them...just relax and enjoy the DC trailers. ;)

Edited by Cochofles
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, CoolioD1 said:

I've already seen people on the interwebs complain about kylo ren not being "badass" enough because he was petulent or whatever. that's great though. dummies can't accept vulnerability in their bad guys they just want them to be "cool" and threatening. i think driver pretty much pulled off whatever it was Hayden Christensen was trying to do in SITH with this character.

Like! I think Adam driver would have made a wonderful Anakin. His hair color matches Leias.
And then we would have Kate Upton as Padme because her hair color matches Lukes. 
And when Lukes old and bald his hair color would be the same as Upton's shaved little cat. 

• Like 1