CJohn

STAR WARS TFA MONDAY ACTUAL - 40.1M, THE FORCE IS STRONGER THAN AVATAR! (pg48)

3 minutes ago, Rth said:

Im suprised the article didn't mention the other two site considering proximity the 3 over 1.6m by now probably over 2m

:blink: Can't even imagine the rush.  I bet they end up doing similar business this weekend too.  What if they combine for >10M end gross :o

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Obi-Wan Telemachos said:

Shit, man, at least find her a Rey.

I tried to get 'her' here, not a chance.

I really do not like in general those Funko (sp?) figures (shudder), the only available figure I found is a 3.5 inch Hasbro with a one star review at amazon.

Doesn't look that good and seems to be made in a bad quality.

No T-Shirts... with her on it found for now, beside a white one (I prefer dark T-Shirts) of questionable source (legal?)

Still no affordable and nice movie based Black Widow (an acceptable :unsure: but not really nice one :badday: for $35 I found), Gamora neither = GRRRR Disney

19 minutes ago, Moviedweeb said:

Can't wait to see this in laser IMAX tomorrow. I've only seen it in regular 3D and can't wait to see all of the detail on that gigantic screen. The Jakku millennium falcon sequence is going to be absolutely epic. 

I just saw it in Laser IMAX 3D a few hours ago and it was absolutely sensational. Some of the flying action sequences were overwhelmingly stunning. 

I will definitely be revisiting the format... hopefully next week! 

• Like 1