Plain Old Tele

Wednesday Star Wars TFA ACTUALS - 38,022,183

Better enjoy this while you can everyone, because BvS brings the war to TFA in March 2016. Bet Disney execs will be wetting their beds just thinking about it. 

People at Paramount must be filthy though. "Why couldn't Into Darkness do these numbers? It's basically the same thing right? RIGHT?"  

• Like 1

6 hours ago, smerfy01 said:

Alright everyone, let's play: Who Got The Better Deal?

Our contestants are:

The Dodge Brothers, who turned a loan of $700 in parts and $500 in cash into not only millions of Ford stock dividends in the early 20th century, but then took those returns and created the Dodge brand vehicle.

Disney, who took the Star Wars franchise and ripped it out of George Lucas' lifeless, soulless hands for a meager $4 billion.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louisiana_Purchase

• Like 8

2 minutes ago, Magic said:

Better enjoy this while you can everyone, because BvS brings the war to TFA in March 2016. Bet Disney execs will be wetting their beds just thinking about it. 

People at Paramount must be filthy though. "Why couldn't Into Darkness do these numbers? It's basically the same thing right? RIGHT?"  

john-and-daisy.gif

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Sagemode87 said:

What's boring about this thread is that it seems possible. This movie seems to have everyone hypnotized to see it and it's nothing special or groundbreaking. I don't know if fanboys are watching it 20 times or if it's actually attracting viewers that other movies just don't get. You'd think the US population doubled or something. Don't get why it's basically doing Hunger Games CF numbers in a single week, but whatever. Seems like there's no slowing down which is asinine during this time of year. 

Are you ever gonna say something else?

• Like 6

12 minutes ago, Magic said:

I bet that Zack Snyder schlock doesn't even reach 550m domestic.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, CJ Ren said:

Not really. He says it will depend on the evenings. The evenings will be crap. We know that. 

It's not his first rodeo. He clearly knows Christmas eve is Weak so for him to say that record is in play then that record is in play.;)

• Like 6

12 minutes ago, MrPink said:

You're being torn apart. You know what you  must do but you don't know if you have the strength to do it. I will help you.

Go to bed

I have done it. I am in bed. But with the cellphone on and waiting for God to bless me with his early numbers :kitschjob:

• Like 2