druv10

Star Wars TFA 2nd Wknd Actual: 149.2M !!!

21 minutes ago, Lordmandeep said:

I wonder too, here in Canada will be a big increase but its Boxing day here. 

Imo at worst it will stay flat Today, but I doubt that. 

It's not staying flat today. 

• Like 1

1. WOW at DH! I knew it would break out, but $14m+? Didnt see that coming.

2. Seriously, how the hell were you guys getting a $180+ SW weekend from? My derby is screwed. I thought yall were better analysts than Wall Street. <_<

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Vadermort said:

Was John cena in it? 

John Cena is in Sisters, not Daddy's Home. 

3 minutes ago, Obi-Wan Telemachos said:

I need to sleep some more.

You need water. 

2 minutes ago, Obi-Wan Telemachos said:

:lol: No hangover, just tired. Dogs woke me up at 4am demanding to go outside. Crashed out on the couch afterwards.

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn. 4 AM? You teach those dogs to not fuck with your sleep at least until 7 AM :lol:

Avatar+32% gap is up to 229M. 37.356M is the number for Saturday which should easily be attained so gap should be around 270M after the weekend. 1B is still happening, it would have to completely fall off cliff after the holidays which is highly unlikely. 

3 minutes ago, jandrew said:

2. Seriously, how the hell were you guys getting a $180+ SW weekend from? My derby is screwed. I thought yall were better analysts than Wall Street. <_<

Since it was following Avatar over the weekdays... we applied Avatar's jumps on the weekend :ph34r:

• Like 1

"Daddy's Home scored a whopping $15.7 million yesterday. That’s the third biggest Christmas Day debut in history, behind Sherlock Holmes ($24m in 2009) and Les Miserables ($18m in 2012)" 

http://www.forbes.com/sites/scottmendelson/2015/12/26/box-office-will-ferrell-and-jennifer-lawrence-thrive-against-star-wars-hateful-eight-sells-out/

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, jandrew said:

In addition:

BOM's prediction was $179.something million, another BO magazin's $179m

• Like 1

1 minute ago, A District 3 Engineer said:

"Daddy's Home scored a whopping $15.7 million yesterday. That’s the third biggest Christmas Day debut in history, behind Sherlock Holmes ($24m in 2009) and Les Miserables ($18m in 2012)" 

http://www.forbes.com/sites/scottmendelson/2015/12/26/box-office-will-ferrell-and-jennifer-lawrence-thrive-against-star-wars-hateful-eight-sells-out/

Fucking insane number for Daddy's Home. I put less than that in the derby for the entire weekend!!! It is gonna do 40M and 100M total!!!!

• Like 5