#ED

Monday SW:TFA Estimate - 31.4M (-27%)

2 minutes ago, K1Rey said:

What's it projected to make in China? 100-150M? Is that good?

That's what our forum is predicting. Olive is pretty good and I trust him. The media seems to think it's going to do 100M+ OW.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Baumer Fett said:

Ed....are u a mini Kal now? You seem to have some sort of stake in SW not doing well.

Yes. I refuse to see TFA for a 4th time. :ph34r:

• Like 1

On 07/12/2015 at 2:49 PM, Jessie said:

50m midnights

70m fri

82m Sat

61m Sun           263m OW

40m mon

38m tue

37m wed

24m thu

51m fri

53m sat

36m sun          140 m 2nd weekend

28m mon

27m tue

27m wed

18m thu

37m fri

37m sat

23m sun          97m 3rd weekend 739m total

final total - 950m ish

......................... surely fucking not

My weekend numbers were all over the place here, didn't know why i put such a big for Sunday but still right now without including Mondays estimate my estimated totals are just 2m over its actuals. If Mondays number comes in over 30m then actuals have now taken over. 

If Tuesday has a minimal drop then Thursday actuals will be larger and with the drop I've given it, I don't see how it will miss 100m. If the weekdays with the exception of Thursday manage to stay above 30m there is a slight chance thisnacrually passes avatar on the Sunday.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

I haven't been a theatre this crowded since American Sniper opening Sunday :mellow:

(And I saw AoU on opening Saturday and JW Thursday night previews)

The power of Star Wars.

37 minutes ago, Ocho said:

Having the problem on my phone and tablet?????

"Prev" not working too

Yeah. Same for me. It goes back or forward to that page, but the actual posts on the page never load. But if I hit the refresh button on safari, everything on that page loads normally. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, No Prisoners said:

I thought he was a caricature of a romance villain. A bit over the top. To easy to root against.

He was a much better villain in Dead Calm

I liked him a lot.    A caricature, but his acting was so awesome I loved him.   Always wanted him to have a bigger career.   Frankly, I thought his acting was far better than Leo's in that movie.

• Like 1