Alpha

88TH ANNUAL ACADEMY AWARDS Discussion Topic (LIVE! Today's discussion begins on pg 33)

Just now, Water Bottle said:

I haven't seen the Danish Girl. Is she not the Danish Girl since this is Best Supporting Actress?

The Danish Girl is Redmayne. Don't you know the movie is about the first person who underwent a sex change operation?

Don't bother watching it though. It is honestly one of the worst movies ever to win an Oscar after that announcement.

1 minute ago, Water Bottle said:

I haven't seen the Danish Girl. Is she not the Danish Girl since this is Best Supporting Actress?

The Danish Girl is Redmayne. Do you even know the story of the movie? :lol:

1 minute ago, Daxtreme said:

The clip for McAdams just shows how random this nomination was.

How so? She was terrific, but like many of the other actors, it was a very subtle performance. Her reaction in that scene is terrific acting, what's wrong with it?

• Like 1

• Community Manager
Just now, filmlover said:

The Danish Girl is Redmayne. Don't you know the movie is about the first person who underwent a sex change operation?

Don't bother watching it though. It is honestly one of the worst movies ever to win an Oscar after that announcement.

Just now, CJohn said:

The Danish Girl is Redmayne. Do you even know the story of the movie? :lol:

No, I actually don't know. There's plenty of movies that come out that I have no idea what they are about.

2 minutes ago, angeldelmito said:

FOR THOSE OF YALL WHO DONT KNOW

stacy dash is that bitch who said "we should erase BET and stop celebrating black history month" in response to #OscarsSoWhite

True, but the history with Stacey Dash goes back wayyyyyyyyyyy longer than that. She's been disowned for quite a while.

Edited by jandrew