Mockingjay Raphael

Weekend Numbers: 1) Revenant 16.0 | 2) Star Wars 14.25 | 3) Ride Along 2 12.96 pg 49

5 minutes ago, FilmBuff said:

The one's I saw.

1. Mission Impossible:Rogue Nation

2. Kingsman: Secret Service

3. Spy

4. Bridge of Spies

5. American Ultra

5. Spectre

6. The man from UNCLE

7. Mort(shit)decai

Oh! I haven't seen American Ultra or Mortdecai yet.

*adds to Library list*

6 minutes ago, MovieMan89 said:

If this is a feast or famine year then a whole bunch of big budget films are in trouble this summer. 

So far Ride Along 2 is going to miss 100M and 13 Hours has no chance at 100M. Looking ahead until May:

Kung Fu Panda 3 will be lucky to make more than 150M but China will save it.

Disney is already making up the money to be lost for Finest Hours.

Deadpool will be a nice sized hit but I'm not buying over 150M.

Zoolander 2 is a wildcard unlikely to hit 100M.

Zootopia is going to be YUGE.

10 Cloverfield Lane will be a welcome profit for Paramount.

Allegiant lol

Batman v Superman is going to be fun to track. I think it'll reach mid-400's.

The Jungle Book should be a big hit.

Keanu could do decently thanks to Key and Peele.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, DamienRoc said:

Oh! I haven't seen American Ultra or Mortdecai yet.

*adds to Library list*

American Ultra is okay, but Mortdecai is so bad you would be doing yourself a disservice by NOT watching it :P

9 minutes ago, Napoleon said:

Ghost Protocol would be perfect with a good actress replacing Paula Patton :ph34r: 

How about Gal Gadot replaces Paula Patton in MI4 and Paula Patton replaces Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman? :redcapes:

Paula..that girl is built like a brickhouse, the way an amazonian should be. :wub:

17 minutes ago, FilmBuff said:

The one's I saw.

1. Mission Impossible:Rogue Nation

2. Kingsman: Secret Service

3. Spy

4. Bridge of Spies

5. American Ultra

5. Spectre

6. The man from UNCLE

7. Mort(shit)decai

Spectre below American Ultra, ouch!

and I had no idea Mortdicai was a spy movie.:rofl:

Just now, WrathOfHan said:

So far Ride Along 2 is going to miss 100M and 13 Hours has no chance at 100M. Looking ahead until May:

Kung Fu Panda 3 will be lucky to make more than 150M but China will save it.

Disney is already making up the money to be lost for Finest Hours.

Deadpool will be a nice sized hit but I'm not buying over 150M.

Zoolander 2 is a wildcard unlikely to hit 100M.

Zootopia is going to be YUGE.

10 Cloverfield Lane will be a welcome profit for Paramount.

Allegiant lol

Batman v Superman is going to be fun to track. I think it'll reach mid-400's.

The Jungle Book should be a big hit.

Keanu could do decently thanks to Key and Peele.

I'd little to no chance on Allegiant, Cloverfield, or Keanu. Obviously no for Finest Hours. Barbershop has 100 potential, the first two both adjust to roughly that area. Greek Wedding 2 I still think is great counter-programming to BvS and should manage 100. Miracles From Heaven has a decent shot if it performs like Heaven is For Real. The Boss is McCarthy, and she took the much less appealing Tammy close to 100, so don't count that out. Finally, Hunstman can't exactly be written off either since the first grossed over 150m (even though I'd be shocked if this one does hit 100). Summer and holiday will be what inflate the 100 list this year though. We've got like 35 of them vying to join the club in those months. 

• Like 2

Just now, MovieMan89 said:

I'd little to no chance on Allegiant, Cloverfield, or Keanu. Obviously no for Finest Hours. Barbershop has 100 potential, the first two both adjust to roughly that area. Greek Wedding 2 I still think is great counter-programming to BvS and should manage 100. Miracles From Heaven has a decent shot if it performs like Heaven is For Real. The Boss is McCarthy, and she took the much less appealing Tammy close to 100, so don't count that out. Finally, Hunstman can't exactly be written off either since the first grossed over 150m (even though I'd be shocked if this one does hit 100). Summer and holiday will be what inflate the 100 list this year though. We've got like 35 of them vying to join the club in those months. 

Forgot about Greek Wedding and The Boss. I doubt Barbershop will do anything impressive, probably only 50M or so. 

4 hours ago, TalismanRing said:

Aside from Tornadoes, Hurricanes, Earthquakes, Floods, Heat Waves and Snowstorms?   Like everywhere on Earth weather can be a problem.

NYC just had 26 inches dumped on it on Saturday - that tends to be a bit of a problem.

26 inches?? Wtf?? That's like 2 foot :o wow. I had no idea, haven't been following this thread.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, James said:

OMG, The Man from UNCLE was soooo good! Better than Spectre and MI: RN! Hammer and Cavill were fantastic!

Other than Kingsman, uncle is the best 2015 spy film. Shamefully underrated and unfortunate it bombed.

• Like 2