WrathOfHan

DEADPOOL WEEKEND THREAD | Deadpool 152.193 actual. Daily breakdown on page 159

18 minutes ago, langer said:

All this Jesus is very depressing.  You better watch out how I will invade your threads when the Flying Spaghetti Monster Episode I : The Phantom Pasta will be released next summer.  This will most likely break all the pasta records:

Fastest Pasta movie to reach : 10K$

Widest Pasta movie opening theater count : 5

Highest grossing movie starring both Leonardo Dirigatoni and Angelina Cannellojolie : 1.5M$

First movie to be released in 5D : 3D glasses and a bowl of pasta  and meatballs is provided to the crowd.  In the middle of the movie, the crowd is prompted into throwing their meatballs at the screen triggering one of the 2 alternative endings - this is considered the 5th "D" (Leonardo's character ends up giving up pasta for rice and is barred from pasta heaven or he fully submit to pasta and becomes the Flying Spaghetti Monster's henchman and terrorizes infidels aboard his Death Colander) - a theater employee is required to count the number of meatball thrown to both sides of the screen and tally up the votes to trigger the reel change for the alternative ending, this is happening during the interlude.

First movie with an interlude that includes both catering and a religious ceremony involving Colander headgears. 

What are you?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RichWS said:

You are a brave man. I'd rather self-castrate than sit through that.

Whats the difference?! Lol :P

I am with you though. I made it through How To Be Single Sunday. My GF loved it.. I thought it was alright. It had some really funny moments, specifically I will give credit to Rebel Wilson because she's goddamn hilarious. But the sheer girliness of the other leads was painful and the baby focus and just mediocrity of it all was cringe-worthy whenever the jokes weren't flying. I wouldn't ever watch it again. Probably for me it was a C, so I could imagine how the critics were split on that film.

GF's goddamn school and me promising to wait means Deadpool Thursday night. A week after opening. Not ideal! I would have preferred to have seen it by now. Grr.

KUNG FU PANDA 3 took in $25.91M over the 4-day weekend and has grossed $100.18M to date domestically.#KungFuPanda3

THE REVENANT took in $7.58M over the 4-day weekend and has grossed $159.85M to date domestically.#TheRevenant