WrathOfHan

DEADPOOL WEEKEND THREAD | Deadpool 152.193 actual. Daily breakdown on page 159

21 minutes ago, Orestes said:

Hope they don't. That's my biggest concern about the sequel, that they'll try and make it suitable for Chinese censors.

They should just do a big "Fuck You China" and make the Chinese government the bad guys. 

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

Did Portugal censor it? I mean, it's pretty clear in sight for the final few seconds of that scene (the shape of it anyways)

I think he meant that he purposefully wasn't looking at Reynolds' front sack (and tbh, as a fellow Portuguese and man of good common sense, I can't blame him :ph34r:

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

Did Portugal censor it? I mean, it's pretty clear in sight for the final few seconds of that scene (the shape of it anyways)

No, it wasn't censored, I simply wasn't looking at that part of Reynolds's body :lol: 

10 minutes ago, MCKillswitch123 said:

I think he meant that he purposefully wasn't looking at Reynolds' front sack (and tbh, as a fellow Portuguese and man of good common sense, I can't blame him :ph34r:

There's not much else to focus on in that shot outside of Reynolds :lol: 

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Daxtreme said:

This performance by Deadpool is good I think, as far as Comic Book movies are concerned, because it'll force both Disney and Warner Bros to shake their superhero formula a bit, try to innovate instead of stalling (not to say I don't like how they're doing this, but a little innovation certainly can't hurt)

The GA sent a pretty clear message today: Do something that's different, and if it looks legitimate, they will turn up in huge numbers.

Welcome to the top of the CBM arc. It is all a wild ride downhill now to the inevitable agony of defeat.

I am celebrating.:ca:

Spoiler

Mark your calendars Valentine's weekend 2016. This is the peak for the genre. :shades:

4 minutes ago, SWXII said:

Welcome to the top of the CBM arc. It is all a wild ride downhill now to the inevitable agony of defeat.

I am celebrating.:ca:

Reveal hidden contents

:rofl::rofl: Someone just HAD to post this, right? :rofl::rofl:

Edited by Infernus
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, kitik said:

Crazy.

Will they toss a Chinese mutant into Deadpool 2, so they can sneak the movie past the censors?

They could bring Fan Bingbing back. She was pretty cool looking in her brief DOFP cameo.

If they are setting up X-Force, and assuming they want it to be in the present while the X-Men films continue to jump decades, then you'd have to have a team that's mostly separate from those. So no Psylocke, probably: Deadpool, Cable, Colossus, Negasonic Teenage Warhead, Copycat, and sure, Blink.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

I thought Colossus and Negasonic were in this a fair bit, it never felt like they were underused. 

I felt they were perfectly used. Even though it was a Deadpool movie they had their time to shine especially Negasonic for such a small time character in the comics.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DamienRoc said:

They could bring Fan Bingbing back. She was pretty cool looking in her brief DOFP cameo.

If they are setting up X-Force, and assuming they want it to be in the present while the X-Men films continue to jump decades, then you'd have to have a team that's mostly separate from those. So no Psylocke, probably: Deadpool, Cable, Colossus, Negasonic Teenage Warhead, Copycat, and sure, Blink.

Or that could be how Fox could coax China into releasing this one in their theaters. Just have Fan Bingbing appear for five seconds when Deadpool arrives at the X-Mansion and have her say "Hey, how are ya doing" and then just walk off. That's the extent of her role, would fit with the tone of the movie and make fun of how some superhero movies add brief scenes for the Chinese release.