WrathOfHan

DEADPOOL WEEKEND THREAD | Deadpool 152.193 actual. Daily breakdown on page 159

1 minute ago, grim22 said:

Its really weird but all the major Christian movies from now through April have started selling advance tickets online. Risen, Young Messiah, Miracles from Heaven and Gods Not Dead 2 tickets can be purchased on Fandango. No idea why though, I don't think there are people eagerly awaiting to buy the midnight screening tickets or something, those movies would sell the same amount of tickets whether they go on sale now or 2 days prior to release.

I was about to mention church groups but TELE was faster.

2 minutes ago, Telemachos said:

.......I don't even know.

You will hate it Tele. It is a lot of fun. Too much fun for a 1 billion years old man that has seen it all. :ph34r:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, vc2002 said:

Rumor has it that tomorrow Fox will hold a "touch yourself tonight" party.

Meanwhile, Paramount is seething at all of their thunder being stolen (although I guess Zoolander 2 wouldn't have done too well no matter where it opened).

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

Not gonna lie I feel a bit betrayed John

I feel like I betrayed myself but I won't lie to myself: the movie is fucking balls to the wall AWESOME.

Spoiler

"Colossus: We are gonna see Professor X.

Deadpool: Stewart or McAvoy? These timelines are so confusing!" 

The joke in the spoiler tag above had me in stitches.

Spoiler

Plus the random way the covers of Sexiest Man Alive magazines of Reynolds and Jackman show up are so ridiculous it had me laughing out loud. The opening credits are perfection.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, CJohn said:

I feel like I betrayed myself but I won't lie to myself: the movie is fucking balls to the wall AWESOME.

Reveal hidden contents

The joke in the spoiler tag above had me in stitches.

Reveal hidden contents

We bashed the marketing together from the very beginning...

:(

Just now, Ethan Hunt said:

We bashed the marketing together from the very beginning...

:(

Well, I still think the marketing wasn't very good until the last month or so when the TV Spots started to show up :ph34r:

1 minute ago, BoxOfficeZ said:

Whole Deadpool trilogy confirmed now I bet. Fox is probably pleased considering the marketing budget heh.

The next one is gonna be in 3D and it is gonna be released in the middle of the Summer. It will also have a 100M budget.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Telemachos said:

The last time I remember the forum being this unexpectedly enthusiastic was for JW. :mellow:

Just wait until six months have passed after its opening, and everyone will turn their backs on DP, just like they did with JW.

1 hour ago, The Stingray said:

Ghost Ship got nothing on 13 Ghosts, the worst movie that I have seen in theaters. Sphere is a close second.

Eh, I saw Sphere and 13 Ghosts in theaters and think both are better than Ghost Ship. The worst for me has to either House of 1000 Corpses or Balls of Fury.

I went to the movies like every weekend in High School. I not only snuck into R rated films but I would movie hop and see like two to four films every time. 

When have references to Cobra and John Hughes while slicing peoples heads off

.....youve done something fucking awesome.

Btw.... @CJohn come to Canada....our beer is better and we have hot chicks wearing snow pants.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Baumer said:

When have references to Cobra and John Hughes while slicing peoples heads off

.....youve done something fucking awesome.

Btw.... @CJohn come to Canada....our beer is better and we have hot chicks wearing snow pants.

Besides that you guys have Kelli. That alone makes Canada a must see place :ph34r: