The Dark Alfred

Best Quotes of 2011

This one is paraphrased: "Once you can sit again, which may be a while I must admit, we will go to my bank and tell them that I alone have access to my money. After that you will never contact me again. Each month you will prepare a report of a meeting we will never have. In it you will describe how well I'm doing, how sociable I'm becoming. Then you will negotiate with the court that I have my declaration of incompetence lifted. And if anything should happen to me. If I get run over by a car, if you run me over with a car... I'll kill you."

And then: How can a 23 year old be a ward of the state? I'm mentally incompetent and can't manage daily life. Since when have they said that? Since I was 12. What happened when you were 12? I'm sorry that's none of my business. I tried to kill my father. Burned him alive. Got about... 80% of him.

"There's a hundred-thousand streets in this city. You don't need to know the route. You give me a time and a place, I give you a five minute window. Anything happens in that five minutes and I'm yours. No matter what. Anything happens a minute either side of that and you're on your own. Do you understand?""Any dreams or plans you have, you might want to put those on hold. For the rest of your life, you're going to be looking over your shoulder." "You know, I can't tell if you're really motherf**kin' dumb, or really motherf**kin' smart." "Bang!" "I wanted to be loved because I was great; A big man. I'm nothing. Look at the glory around us; trees, birds. I lived in shame. I dishonored it all, and didn't notice the glory. I'm a foolish man." "I nailed that ****!" "There are rich teams and there are poor teams, then there's fifty-feet of crap, and then there's us." "Paradise? Paradise can go f**k itself." "This is going to be a short movie." "This is what it looks like when we tell each other the stories in our heads. This is what the sun looks like. And the stars." "What our story needs is an unexpected event that will propel the hero into conflict!" "My hands are a little dirty." "So are mine." "Sometimes fate pulls out its big old **** and slaps you in the face with it." "I fear god. You better believe I fear god." "Let's finish it the way we started it. Together." "How's your thirst for adventure, Captain?" "Unquenchable." "Is this all real, or is it just happening inside my head?" "Of course it's happening inside your head, Harry. Why should that mean that it's not real?" "I'm life, Annie, and I'm biting you in the ass!" "There are three ways to make a living in this business: be first, be smarter, or cheat."

"Sorry about the flowers, I was just doing this big musical number.""No one wants to f**k me, I look like Voldemort.""Thespians, aren't those illegal in seven states?""With pleasure.""This is a unique and dramatic situation!"" If you've ever wondered where your dreams come from, you look around... this is where they're made.""Get your god damn hands of my mother f**king junk."and of course...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bFy2K_jo-Kk&feature=related

Edited by Spaghetti

Tyrion Lannister: "Where do I begin, my lords and ladies? I am a vile man, I confess it. My crimes and sins are beyond counting. I have lied and cheated, gambled and whored. I'm not particularly good at violence, but I'm good at convincing others to do violence for me. You want specifics, I suppose. When I was seven, I saw a servant girl bathing in the river. I stole her robe and she was forced to return to the castle naked and in tears. I closed my eyes, but I could still see her tits bouncing. When I was 10, I stuffed my uncle's boots with goat shit. When confronted with my crime, I blamed a squire. Poor boy was flogged, and I escaped justice. When I was 12 I milked my eel into a pot of turtle stew. I flogged the one-eyed snake, I skinned my sausage. I made the bald men cry into the turtle stew, which I believe my sister ate. At least I hope she did. I once brought a jackass and a honeycomb into a brothel..."- Game of Thrones, Season 1, Episode 6

Edited by 4815162342
  • Like 3