baumer

Tuesday Numbers (DP) 11.6 RTH

4 minutes ago, Baumer said:

Im kinda stunned. A 11.6 weekday number in February. Thats incredible.

+1

One month back, most people, including me,  thought it would make in total what it has grossed in 5 days. This baby is kicking ass.

• Like 3

Just now, junkshop36 said:

Movie was awesome. It deserves every penny!

I can't express how much I'm happy about seeing this breaking out. Who would have ever thought that the biggest fuck you to Fox 'way' of making superhero films would come from within? This film is everything I ever wanted Fox to do with these characters to begin with, and I'm not talking about the rating, I'm talking about the faithfulness and the tour de force that a movie made out of passion for the source material can be. Just thank you Reynolds, Miller, Reese and Werneck. THANK YOU.

• Like 5

11.6m Tuesday

8m wednesday

8.2m Thursday

17m friday

24m saturday

16m Sunday

57m second weekend - cume 237m

It would be nice to see it hit 60m for the weekend but right now 350m looks very likely and highest grossing R rated movie of all time is definitely within reach.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, vc2002 said:

Any one still not convinced this got incredible WOM?

you would want to wait for wednesday number. once that drops like what we see normally you will have tons of sinking posts.

we have to wait until 2nd weekend to see where its headed. but to me 350m+ looks good.

• Like 1