baumer

Tuesday Numbers (DP) 11.6 RTH

29 minutes ago, iJackSparrow said:

@WrathOfHan, have you watched the film? Really curious if you did and how you managed to get in the theaters to do so. Not sure how it works in America, but what is happening here is that people are getting their older friends to buy tickets and then they go to films, I haven't seen anyone getting id'd tho.

Yes, I saw it with my dad. The workers at the box office were informing families it was Rated R, so they're doing their job at least lol

Edited by WrathOfHan
  • Like 4

9 minutes ago, FlashMaster659 said:

“Deadpool” will take in around $65 million at the domestic box office this weekend, industry analysts said.

http://www.thewrap.com/deadpool-box-office-projection-is-65-million-just-like-last-week/

That would be huge. At that point, it would be heading for high 300s with a small chance at 400.

2 hours ago, iJackSparrow said:

@WrathOfHan, have you watched the film? Really curious if you did and how you managed to get in the theaters to do so. Not sure how it works in America, but what is happening here is that people are getting their older friends to buy tickets and then they go to films, I haven't seen anyone getting id'd tho.

They carded people here as they walked into the screening room.  I'm sure they carded at ticket booth too.

1 hour ago, WrathOfHan said:

Yes, I saw it with my dad. The workers at the box office were informing families it was Rated R, so they're doing their job at least lol

People get mad at me if I don't. They can blame the theatre for not informing them of the budget.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, WrathOfHan said:

As long as you go with a parent its fine. Wrathette #1 is 12 and we saw it together on Thursday. No one batted an eye.

• Like 1