kyky

WEEKEND ESTIMATES: ‘The Grey’ $15+M, ‘One For The Money’ $12+M, ‘Man On A Ledge’ $6+M

"The Grey with what’s thought to be $6.2M for today and $17.6M for the weekend from 3,185 locations. But a late West Coast surge could put these numbers higher to $7M and $20M."

You guys think she is onto something here? 20M would surely straight up rock for this movie but seems a bit like wishful thinking to me.

Also Grey got B- cinemascore, not as bad as I was afraid it would get but not great either.

Edited by Bitcher

Remember what i told you a couple of weeks ago?Around Low teens for this i said.. no no you said.. it looks bad.. it will do under 10 mill..Well... :P:D:lol: B)It estimated to twelweteen million :ph34r:

The fact that MoaL is doing half of OftM makes me lose the faith in the world.

Groupon girl sounds wrong but I'll roll with it.And Man on a Ledge deserves to flop. Worthington shouldn't be a leading man. If Cameron didn't have his head so far up his own ass, he'd realize he made a mistake, but then again, you can't cut your star out of the highest grossing franchise of all time even if no one would give a damn.

Worthington was a great everyman in Avatar and he wasn`t exactly asked to carry that movie on his shoulders. MotL is a different matter and it has nothing to do with Cameron. he gave Worthington a chance cause he fit the idea of Jake Sully. Peter Jackson gave Borelando a chance because he fit the idea of Legolas. That he is an awful actor and awful lead is not of his concern cause Legolas wasn`t a lead to begin with nor he was asked to emote. It`s up to other studios and film-makers how they`ll use actors who were put on the map by big movies. Back to Worthington and Cameron, Cameron only suggested him for Terminator 4 and he was one of better things about that movie. It was Bale who wasn`t up to snuff.