CJohn

BATMAN V SUPERMAN WEEKEND THREAD | 166.01M OW, New March OW Record. 420.4M WW OW.

Just now, CJohn said:

Yours would still be fresh on RT Pink. :ph34r:

Chewy would be negative, tho :lol: 

I'd just make it fresh to avoid being trolled on twitter by Hasan, nobody would read the actual review

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, MrPink said:

@Chewy

Can't even get a notice from Goffe as being a 'funny' guy but somehow my opinion on this movie counts. Fml

What?!! You're a hilarious dude. And I don't say that simply cause we're connected on a fundamental and spiritual level btw :ph34r:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sam said:

What?!! You're a hilarious dude. And I don't say that simply cause we're connected on a fundamental and spiritual level btw :ph34r:

I'm always getting shoved aside by the funnier Coolio and Chewy.

...Fuck those guys.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, AndyLL said:

So @Rth ... I got 14 inches  in Colorado yesterday.  Is BvS going to double that tonight or will I have to go to bed unsatisfied?

Lmao, this is why I miss this place. You guys are awesome.

• Like 2

Just now, MrPink said:

...Fuck those guys.

They are pretty funny, tho.

But your draw power is the same to me. Every time I see in a thread the last post was made by one of you three I immediately click on it because I know I will have a good laugh. 

5 minutes ago, Chewy said:

I'd just make it fresh to avoid being trolled on twitter by Hasan, nobody would read the actual review

I take this as a victory.

ED, forget my previous post. 75live, Numbers, Chewy and Pink all liked it. All fresh reviews on RT. Today is a good day.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, MrPink said:

...Fuck those guys.

The fact that you worship the pinnacle of human that is Justin Hammer/Sam Rockwell like me will forever put you above others in my book.

Sorry Chewy, you're my dude too though.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CJohn said:

They are pretty funny, tho.

But your draw power is the same to me. Every time I see in a thread the last post was made by one of you three I immediately click on it because I know I will have a good laugh. 

I take this as a victory.

ED, forget my previous post. 75live, Numbers, Chewy and Pink all liked it. All fresh reviews on RT. Today is a good day.

I know they're funny...I'm just trying to be in the Big Leagues...

They keep sending me down to the Minors though :(

• Like 1