CJohn

BATMAN V SUPERMAN WEEKEND THREAD | 166.01M OW, New March OW Record. 420.4M WW OW.

Tele and Baumer both liked it? Man, now I really feel left out.

I really fucking hated it though, so there it goes. You all know what Batman v Superman movie I'll really love though, and I bet they'll both hate that one next Feb. :P 

• Like 1

Just now, Blankie Cochran said:

I really fucking hated it though, so there it goes. You all know what Batman v Superman movie I'll really love though, and I bet they'll both hate that one next Feb. :P 

I hated it too. Nice to meet you, sir! :therethere:

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Blankie Cochran said:

Numbers and Coolio also liked it.

Shame on you :P 

• Like 3

Just now, Biggestgeekever said:

*high five*

1 minute ago, CJohn said:

Numbers and Coolio also liked it.

Shame on you :P 

At least Coolio will appreciate the LEGO Batman Movie, those other three will despise it lol

2 minutes ago, Biggestgeekever said:

3 minutes ago, Blankie Cochran said:

I'm in the boat too.

Just now, Telemachos said:

redfirebird's hedging on the positive side too.

You're shitting me right? The dude's ranked 4th or 5th in pessimistic users on this movie.

2 minutes ago, Blankie Cochran said:

*high five*

At least Coolio will appreciate the LEGO Batman Movie, those other three will despise it lol

I liked the LEGO Batman teaser.

And where the hell is this "Numbers hated LEGO Movie" nonsense coming from?

1 minute ago, #ED said:

You're shitting me right? The dude's ranked 4th or 5th in pessimistic users on this movie.

He was lukewarm positive in the Spoiler thread, and said some of his annoyances in the first half was because he had a horrible audience experience.

• Like 2

Just now, Telemachos said:

He was lukewarm positive in the Spoiler thread, and said some of his annoyances in the first half was because he had a horrible audience experience.

That's surprising.

Meanwhile that new 4DX theater at Union Square is completely sold out for the weekend. :mellow:

There's about 1-2 seats for each showing, no where near each other. :thinking:

• Like 1

Just now, #ED said:

It's sort of ridiculous the mob mentality a lot of you mods are having on negativity. People are allowed to believe what they want, there was a lot of skepticism leading into this film. It's projected to do IM3 numbers on what was dubbed "the holy trinity," it's fine but nothing to get too crazy about.

I personally dislike Snyder's work so I'm rooting against this series & believe there is nothing wrong with that.

• Like 1