CJohn

BATMAN V SUPERMAN WEEKEND THREAD | 166.01M OW, New March OW Record. 420.4M WW OW.

3 minutes ago, M37 said:

Ok, so I'm new here (obviously).   But who is this RTH and why do people beckon for him/her?

A God from Asgard who provide us with the most accurate numbers out there.

Edited by picores

1 minute ago, boomboom234 said:

This is why baumer stopped posting in this thread a ton of no info speculation

Baumer's are a nocturnal animal but still require some sleep. 

• Like 1

Time for a RTH War Chant !

RTH ! RTH ! RTH ! RTH ! RTH ! RTH ! RTH ! RTH ! RTH ! RTH ! RTH ! RTH ! RTH ! RTH ! RTH ! RTH ! RTH ! RTH ! RTH ! RTH ! RTH ! RTH ! RTH ! RTH ! RTH ! RTH ! RTH ! RTH ! RTH ! RTH ! RTH ! RTH ! RTH ! RTH ! RTH ! RTH ! RTH ! RTH ! RTH ! RTH ! RTH ! RTH ! RTH ! RTH ! RTH ! RTH ! RTH ! RTH !

Edited by The Futurist

81M is a very good OD considering it is March, also Easter weekend will make the numbers a bit lower then it could of been. (though I hate to see next weekend's drop)

4 minutes ago, M37 said:

Ok, so I'm new here (obviously).   But who is this RTH and why do people beckon for him/her?

RTH_zps366c5218.jpg

@Rth has access to the raw numbers.  He graciously often posts his interpolations from them which tend to be fairly accurate. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, boomboom234 said:

This is why baumer stopped posting in this thread a ton of no info speculation

Baumer will be back...he's strong...and wrong.

But there's no forum kryptonite that can fight that man.

Still wrong though.  Gah.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, M37 said:

A God who walks amongst us.  His all seeing sees all the numbers. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, boomboom234 said:

Even If this get 169 that's what potter 8 got as well what are you all assuming the legs will be, worse than potter 2.23, it could still easily break 400  if just has little better legs to one of the most frontloaded movies of all time.

I don't think it will have those legs, the movie is confusing for many people.It will not have much of a young audience and many of the people who go in expecting something easy to follow will hate it. Damn you Snyder for adding stupid pointless dream sequences while sacrificing story .....  

2 hours ago, CJohn said:

136, I will add it to the title.

Do you know there is an AMAZING EASTER SALE HAPPENING RIGHT NOW????

Here are the details:

50% off the monthly Gold Account (instead of $15 it will be $7.50) OR

3 months free for a yearly subscription to a Premium Account (instead of $110 it will be $80)

Dumb question. If I bought a Gold Account, would it go into affect next month? Because I just bought this premium account and I don't want to have wasted my money on it

I know this sounds sorta greedy since it's really just donating to the site, but I kinda barely have money right now.

Just now, Blankie Cochran said:

Dumb question. If I bought a Gold Account, would it go into affect next month? Because I just bought this premium account and I don't want to have wasted my money on it

Hidden Content

This post...are you Warner Brothers, and is this you asking me to help with the box office for BvS next weekend?  Hi WB!  

Ok, maybe I'm reading this wrong.

12 minutes ago, AndyLL said:

RTH_zps366c5218.jpg

@Rth has access to the raw numbers.  He graciously often posts his interpolations from them which tend to be fairly accurate. 

Thank you (and others) for the reply.   

Though I'm wondering what it says that the person who has access to numbers and not just speculation is considered a god :thinking: