CJohn

BATMAN V SUPERMAN WEEKEND THREAD | 166.01M OW, New March OW Record. 420.4M WW OW.

8 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

If they were expecting 200M to come easily than that were off their rocker and ors only their fault if they're disappointed

I don't see why $200 million was so outrageous. The two most iconic superheroes of all-time in a "sequel" to the highest opening non-sequel ever featuring a character who has singlehandedly broken the opening weekend record four times already. With better reviews and marketing this movie would have his 200M, even with the mixed reactions to Man of Steel. 

5 minutes ago, TalismanRing said:

OD numbers are inflated by Good Friday in many European and LA countries.   It might not make $100m in China.   It'll open about 25% below TDKR is SK and about 70% lower than AOU.  It's already showing it's front loaded in markets like China, SK and HK.  It opened lower than TDKR in Germany and lower in Australia than both.  Lower in France.  Lower in Mexico than AOU.

It had the highest sh opneing of all time in Germany try harder

STILL HAVEN'T SEEN IT... BOOKED TICKETS FOR TODAY, BUT COULDN'T GO DUE TO HEAVY WORK!!! :ohmyzod:

I thought i could go to this on THURSDAY without telling my friend but FUCK THIS SHIT at last minute i couldn't do it.(As usual it comes to this at the end) :kitschjob:
 Even if i did, then there w'd be  more drama and stuff.

And when i finished Work and opened FACEBOOK the FB memories Showed me the post saying  
"To see the world, things dangerous to come to, to see behind walls, draw closer, to find each other, and to feel. That is the purpose of life."

THIS IS LIFE :redcapes:
THIS IS ME :apocalypse:

Edited by Ash Skywalker
  • Like 5

4 minutes ago, TommyA10 said:

Just because it opened bigger than those movies doesn't mean it will make more in total.

that's true , I hope for the best for this movie but to say the truth , I don't know how much it will hold specially since it's not kid friendly or full of comedy like deadpool/Marvel.

• Like 1

Just now, Spike071 said:

I don't see why $200 million was so outrageous. The two most iconic superheroes of all-time in a "sequel" to the highest opening non-sequel ever featuring a character who has singlehandedly broken the opening weekend record four times already. With better reviews and marketing this movie would have his 200M, even with the mixed reactions to Man of Steel. 

Its not an outrageous number but I think people were always expecting closer to Iron Man 3

1 minute ago, Ocho said:

Going to see Zootopia again this afternoon.....I will check on the BvS Imax next door and report. It starts 10 mins before.

Chow

I kinda wanna go see Zootopia again but I'm gonna be in New York with my choir half of spring break so probably won't be able to

2 minutes ago, department store basement said:

Were the critics "conspiring" against every movie they, you know, JUST DIDN'T PERSONALLY LIKE? Jeez.

Hm, I think you mistook my statement. I was laughing at those conspiracies...