CJohn

BATMAN V SUPERMAN WEEKEND THREAD | 166.01M OW, New March OW Record. 420.4M WW OW.

lol I don't care what it does honestly at this point. The fact that Sad Affleck went viral (over 1,000,000 views now) makes me so happy this movie exists. I knew it would! That video was genius

Edited by somebody85

16 minutes ago, CJohn said:

My vital organs are already failing. 

tumblr_o0r5yyES8O1uxamwco1_500.gif

Cjohn, take care of yourself man, you cannot abandon me for Emmerich 's moment of triumph this summer.

Cities will be nuked and destroyed forever.

tumblr_o0r5yyES8O1uxamwco3_500.gif

Edited by The Futurist
  • Like 2

21 minutes ago, Baumer said:

I saw the movie for a second time this afternoon. I still loved it and picked up more of the stuff that I kind of missed the first time. My brother saw it and liked it a lot as well and his wife also liked it. I have a few friends that saw this afternoon. One absolutely loved it I liked it a lot and the other one didn't like it that much. So obviously there is a lot of Division on the film. I just don't understand that hate it is getting.

plot thickens on Disney marvel bribing critics. This is from a former reviewer.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2975590/board/thread/255226531?d=255226781#255226781

I'll break it down for you as someone who used to review movies for a small magazine.

The newspaper crash led to every old outlet panicking. Massive job cuts make the few remaining critics and papers easy to bribe. It's not necessarily paid off, but rather special treatment. Disney is basically looking them over and saying, if X didn't enjoy the Marvel film more than the DC counterpart then X isn't getting flown out here for any more premieres. These papers and critics need early reviews to stay relevant. Without early tastemaker say, they lose all creditable power with mainstream moviegoers. Early access is the only thing separating them from some guy on YouTube.

if this is really true then screw Disney marvel. If they fight this dirty then yeah i am done supporting them

1 minute ago, Ethan Hunt said:

Have you seen it?

Well I know that I went to the cinema last night but I've completely forgotten the movie in less than 24 hours. #forgettablr

Just now, mredman said:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2975590/board/thread/255226531?d=255226781#255226781

if this is really true then screw Disney marvel. If they fight this dirty then yeah i am done supporting them

How old are you?

• Like 6
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, mredman said:

Bush did 9/11

• Like 3