CJohn

BATMAN V SUPERMAN WEEKEND THREAD | 166.01M OW, New March OW Record. 420.4M WW OW.

Just now, Lordmandeep said:

Thg will sell more tickets opening weekend then Batman vs superman but who cares lol

And you have no way of proving that.  So really, like you said, who cares?

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Lordmandeep said:

Sad Ben shows general audience know of reviews and not  as mindless swarm as we think.

It seems many still check out film regardless.

No, being mindless swarm is to follow 170 #RottenCritics and to let them decide what's good for you

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Empire said:

Um, okay. It can't be because you keep repeating the same thing, it's because we want to be "cool kids". 

tumblr_mws0xrY5it1r8j1j3o2_250.gif

Between this gif and the queen Rooney avatar, I forgive you for what you've said about me.

Just now, Nova said:

Because clearly Warner Bros has been buying out the tickets at his theater. Duh. 

They should have saved that money to make counter offers to critics but clearly they lack vision.

Edited by Kraken

Just now, Empire said:

Um, okay. It can't be because you keep repeating the same thing, it's because we want to be "cool kids". 

tumblr_mws0xrY5it1r8j1j3o2_250.gif

I wasn't even here for most of the day, and people kept talking about me. I don't attack anyone, I don't even attacked the film, just said what I think when prompted by other users that where talking about the same thing. If you think it's bad here, you have no idea what other message boards are right now, even within SHH and with people that like me were anticipating to like this film. Attacking me won't make this film better or gross more.

1 minute ago, Kraken said:

The should have saved that money to make counter offers to critics but clearly they lack vision.

Why would they do that when they've clearly got Napoleon fighting the good fight for them free of charge. 

• Like 3

Ijack, you are obviously a smart guy.  You can write walls of posts like no one else can and you are probably a really snappy dresser.

Why is it so hard for you to just kind of tone it down just a little?  Why must everything with you be a crusade?  Just relax dude.  

200_s.gif

• Like 1

1 minute ago, iJackSparrow said:

I wasn't even AROUND here for most of the day. Ban me as you see fit, but don't tell me that I'm saying the same things over and over again, I'm tired of being the scapegoat for this film. I can't even post like others do without people pointing fingers. It will do what it will do, there is no need to people point fingers. I don't do it with anyone here, and don't answer many of the personal attacks, like the ones I'm seeing on this page alone. It's idiotic to create an "enemy" to this film when it will succeed or fail by what it is.

When have I called you any sort of scapegoat for the movie? When has anyone said that? People are unloading right and left on the movie in the Spoiler thread (and in the non-spoiler thread too) -- although it seems like most of that was a day or two ago. So believe me, we don't have any sort of problem with anyone hating it. Really, I just wish you and Napoleon had a bit of self-reflection to realize that you're (both) just doing the equivalent of going to a party somewhere and making sure you walk up to every single guest to tell him loudly how much you loved/hated this movie. And to be honest, 99% of everyone else (whether they liked it or not) is basically "Uh.... okay? Can I go back to my h'or d'euorves now?"

• Like 6

1 minute ago, Baumer said:

Pretty incredible that his and only his theater is dead.  Hmmm...I wonder why that is.

::Shrug:: 

I've seen the same thing in Denver.  None of the IMAXs sold out that I could see and the only sellouts I found were the small reserved theaters.  I haven't bothered to buy tickets yet.

I'm going tomorrow night and we'll see how busy it is.  

So little was sold last week that I decided it wasn't worth tracking.

• Like 1