Star Wars Episode III Revenge of the Sith

74 members have voted

1. 1. Review Revenge of the Sith

• A
    • B
    • C
    • D
    • F

Other than the terrible "Anakin turning into the evil Vader", this is rather enjoyable for me.

Because of the awesome 'Anakin turning into the evil Vader' this is enjoyable for me. (Seriously tho, I'd wish to see more movies with this type of character development).

A

• Like 3

Easily the best prequel and not that much worse than the OT. Sure it still has cringe-worthy dialogue, but the lightsaber duels are awesome and Christensen is a lot better than in AOTC (though he's still not really good). Also, say what you want about the movie, John Williams' score was once again fantastic. The only things that bothered me were some dialogue as mentioned above and Anakin becoming evil too fast. Overall though, this is an entertaining film and IMHO a relatively satisfying end to the prequel saga.

• Like 3

I love this film and it's the best SW film. However, when I saw it recently, I did have a few problems with it.Now, baumer, how was Hayden's acting even remotely good? He was atrocious.

I actually think Hayden was really trying with this one, had George Lucas not been directing he would have been pretty decent, and it was still an improvement from AOTC.

anyways I love this movie, easily the best of the prequels, and I might even like it better then ANH. this film means a lot to me on a personal level, though I am aware it is not perfect. but I still think it's actually a rather well made movie. the action is great, visuals are great, the emotion is there-even if not to the extent it should be. A

Edited by KaloVisor
  • Like 1

its pretty bad and don't get me started on the Anakin's transition to Vader it was cartoon-like. Oh you had a bad dream young one? That oughta be enough to turn you over to the dark side  :rolleyes:

In the final 30 minutes or so it finally does the thing that its supposed to do ( albeit with George's terrible intercut battle sequences to relieve you of all possible tension and excitement ) and it is the best of the prequels but its simply not a good film at all 

4/10 

Anakin whining like a bitch during the last duel is still annoying. Vader yelling NOOOOOOO! makes me cringe to this day.

Other than those two things, I still rank it higher than RotJ. Fucking ewoks.

He so whiny during the whole film. I glad he got cut up and burned. Made him stop whining.
  • Like 1