abra

Tuesday: BvS 12.2m (DHD) 19% drop from Monday

3 minutes ago, aliadiere29 said:

I feel Snyder did as good as he could with a complicated movie involving Batman, Superman and Wonder Woman for the first ever time,

Yeah, it's got awful reviews and it's mixed with the general audience. But a lot of people loved the movie and loved the direction WB is going for.

People saying they want a big property to fail is pretty silly.... considering it could delay the DCEU even further, which obviously wouldn't be a good thing.

And a lot of people didn't. A lot of the summary's I read (that ended up being fake and hardly involved the JL) ended up being a lot better then the actual plot of this movie.

Yes a lot did love it but a lot also hated it. I don't think that's what WB intended for when they spent this much money on this movie.

If it fails, you might get better movies out of it. Movies that these iconic heroes deserve. I get that you liked or even loved this one but still. If it fails, the DCCU isn't going to suddenly stop, it could just go in a different direction. And that direction could mean way better films that aren't mixed with the GA and better received by critics.

I'm still excited for the new Ben Affleck Batman movie. I think that will be great as long as the studio stays out of it.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, aliadiere29 said:

I feel Snyder did as good as he could with a complicated movie involving Batman, Superman and Wonder Woman for the first ever time,

Yeah, it's got awful reviews and it's mixed with the general audience. But a lot of people loved the movie and loved the direction WB is going for.

People saying they want a big property to fail is pretty silly.... considering it could delay the DCEU even further, which obviously wouldn't be a good thing.

This is not happening. The only film that I can see getting delayed is Justice League, and in exchange we'd hopefully get a Batman film. I don't want to see the DCEU rushing it to happen under hands that clearly aren't connecting with the audiences as much as it could. I want a good DCEU, and I'd rather see them taking their time than rushing it. The DCEU is here to stay, as long as they are able to correct what is not working with it. If they insist it, then it just becomes a bigger problem. But I'd rather not talk about this here, let's try keep this straight about numbers. Try to use the Spoiler thread for posts like this.

• Like 1

It is funny to view this thread and see a lot of users hoping for lower numbers when it's usually the opposite. Like I remember the weekday threads for TFA and Deadpool a few weeks ago. Pretty much everyone kept hoping the estimates from rth would keep going higher through the night (besides a very select few). 

That's probably because those movies were much better received then this though.

33 minutes ago, iJackSparrow said:

No I'm not. This time I've actually learned how to do this thing, I'm going with Fast 7's numbers and placing it slightly under. Think, if keeps going slightly under F7, the tendency is that going forward, these numbers will slightly keep going to make BvS gross less than the film I'm mirroring, Fast 7, which ended its run with $353m Dom. 

Youre making perfect sense. Thwy are blinded by hope.

spock-logic-300x240.jpg

3 minutes ago, bladels said:

That would be 30.3% drop from Tue and 43.3% from Mon 

This is looking more and more like IM3 weekdays number ..... hopefully the weekend will be as good.

Edited by Subzero

60m weekend would be tough to crack. Need to go a bit optimistic (compared to F7 holds) for it to happen.

8.5 [Wed]

7.8 (-8%)

18.00 (+130%)

25.75 (+43%)

16.50 (-36%) [60.25m]

58m is -65% from the ow. I hope it can do that. Considering the mage-huge previews I won't mind it.

Edited by a2knet

23 hours ago, mredman said:

gonna be fun seeing trolls like ijack, extasy and jonathan if the number is actually 16 million. Which is more likely since there is 12 and a 3.99 and 4 up in the corner. So this thread of 12 if we dont even know if its 12 or 16 does not make sense

:sadben:

Edited by Clef Ment
  • Like 1