jb007

Monday BvS 3.1 Rth

5 minutes ago, narniadis said:

Some people... Course I'm not sure we've hit Kal cira 2005-2006 levels yet... that was just plain insufferable.

Yay for 800m Zootopia. This film has continued to surpass every expectation I have had. And yes @cannastop I wasn't expecting over 1m today, but then again I wasn't expecting such a strong hold this weekend when I made that prediction last Monday. I am looking forward to aprx a 16m weekend this coming weekend and then a decentish hold when JB opens as it crosses 300m.... Can't wait only the 3rd Disney Animated flick to pass 300m (unadjusted of course.)

Any stories you wish to share? May liven up the thread a bit :P

7 minutes ago, DAJK said:

Any stories you wish to share? May liven up the thread a bit :P

Lets just say that he makes @iJackSparrow seem tame with his walls of text (this is fun buddy just picking on ya) Kal was right about one thing - Avatar being big but he was SOOOO wrong about Superman Returns and just knew it would develop legs against DMC. Lots of days that summer that I wouldn't even go near the daily threads

• Like 1

1 minute ago, efialtes76 said:

I liked the movie but i don't need to repeat it on every post...

Every post lately is anti-BvS. The more passionate supporters of the movie have been silenced for now. I am simply equal time.

And I will be proven right by history once the ultimate version is released. I will expect apologies. :sadben:

Just now, SWXII said:

Every post lately is anti-BvS. The more passionate supporters of the movie have been silenced for now. I am simply equal time.

And I will be proven right by history once the ultimate version is released. I will expect apologies. :sadben:

You are my new favorite stand-up comic.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, GiantCALBears said:

Look at how quotable Nolan's Batman is... So much better than any other attempt.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

Where does he get those wonderful toys?

Don't kill me! Don't kill me, man! Don't kill me! Don't kill me, man!

I'm not going to kill you. I want you to do me a favor. I want you to tell all your friends about me.

What are you?

I'm Batman.

Batman... Batman... Can somebody tell me what kind of a world we live in, where a man dressed up as a *bat* gets all of my press? This town needs an enema!

and much more...

• Like 2