a2k

The CJohn Saga

1 minute ago, Jack Nevada said:

Seriously, it's fucking April and things are already this heated up. By December it's gonna total mayhem.

Yeah, is it me or are things just getting worse and worse around here? It's gone well beyond "fanboy wars" at this point.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CJohn - demoted said:

I am back, I'll stop posting on my dupe account. I'm sorry for messing everyone around. I would like everyone to know I have been demoted, but I am going to try not cause as much chaos. The staff made the right decision, and I am stepping down as mod. I apologize to everyone I messed around with.

Sorry for all the confusion. Let's get this thread back to normal.

:jeb!: 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Water Bottle said:

As always, weak-sauce.

Really dude? Don't get me started on you. You might as well bann me too or I'll straight up post everything on your bullshit.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, CJohn - demoted said:

I am back, I'll stop posting on my dupe account. I'm sorry for messing everyone around. I would like everyone to know I have been demoted, but I am going to try not cause as much chaos. The staff made the right decision, and I am stepping down as mod. I apologize to everyone I messed around with.

What the fuck is going on

• Like 5

Just now, Poseidon said:

And there comes the final act of the worst play in history. 

clearly you didn't see my year 2 production of the little red hen. it was shit. i played a cow with only one line. it's fucked up my parents felt the need to show up for that if i was a parent and i sat through all that bullshit only to hear my kid say "moo" one time they'd be grounded for all of summer.

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, CJohn - demoted said:

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, CJohn - demoted said:

Woah, he seems sincere guys. I am not sure what happened but this guy seems honest.

Edited by JohnC-Nah
  • Like 8

5 minutes ago, CJohn - demoted said:

Who is this? This isn't CJohn's account, the post count is too low.

EDIT: It's Tree. Well played.

• Like 7

• Community Manager
1 minute ago, #ED said:

Really dude? Don't get me started on you. You might as well bann me too or I'll straight up post everything on your bullshit.

:lol:

You and I both know I have nothing to fear from you.

• Like 1