WrathOfHan

Official Weekend Estimates (Page 30): The Jungle Book - 60.8M (96M OS) | The Huntsman: Winter's War - 20.1M | Barbershop 3 - 10.8M | Zootopia - 6.6M | BvS - 5.5M

2 minutes ago, eddyxx said:

This is zootopia's and hopefully potentially CW and TJB's sexy legs.

22860771-Sexy-legs-Stock-Photo-legs-sand

This is BVS's disasterous ugly legs

43cccdd25917d295c17152d26d1958c0.jpg

Nothing will beat that post several weeks ago that said "look at the legs of 10 Cloverfield Lane *picture of MEW showing off her legs* look at the legs of Deadpool *picture of Morena Baccarin showing off her legs* and look at the legs of Batman v Superman *picture of a broken Superman toy with its legs chopped off*"

• Like 11

14 minutes ago, leatherjacket said:

BvS showing some legs domestically and WW.  Too late!!!

Not for the DVD. Demand is building as people realize this is the thinking persons comic book adaptation. As will be all of the DCEU. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, BourneFan #1 said:

Can we never talk about Batman V Superman ever again? I really don't think there is anything else to add to the discussion of this movie.

Seriously. At this point the grosses are small enough that any good holds are too little, too late.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, BourneFan #1 said:

Can we never talk about Batman V Superman ever again? I really don't think there is anything else to add to the discussion of this movie.

You're right. Let's talk about MOS instead.

I doubt Everybody Wants Some will expand anymore after this. With a PTA that's now down to $1,400, it's hit a wall.

Eesh. Yeah, it's done

I don't think this was the right release strategy for it in retrospect. If it's one of those films that everyone who sees it enjoys but no one tells their friends that they have to see it too then I think it would've had better luck as a straight wide release

2 minutes ago, mredman said:

well all i can say i am not watching CW because of several reasons many also because of some posters here and imdb. i hope all DC fans do the same. why support marvel when their fans are like this to DC movies?

CW is gonna the first Marvel movie I'll skip in theaters just as a matter of principle

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, narniadis said:

Cool - I knew it had Japan, but to be honest I don't consider that a major territory for most US films anymore when talking about big grosses.

SK on the other hand should eat this film up but it will still require Europe to really get on board with "legs" in order to ensure the 1B mark.

Japan is likely going to be the second biggest OS territory for Zootopia after China. How can you consider it a minor territory for US films but consider South Korea a major one?

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Ohana said:

Who cares beside the BvS haters??
Why do u even compare these 2 movies when Zootopia was on theaters weeks before BvS?

Exactly for that reason. Zootopia had been in theaters 3 weeks (and way more than that OS) before BVS arrived, and yet still, in its 8th weekend of DOM release, it's still in top 5, whereas BVS fell out of it and did 1 million less than Zootopia in its 5th round. And considering that NOBODY saw this kind of performance coming, it's quite fun (and really sad and embarassing if you're a BVS fan) to highlight.

34 minutes ago, filmlover said:

Nothing will beat that post several weeks ago that said "look at the legs of 10 Cloverfield Lane *picture of MEW showing off her legs* look at the legs of Deadpool *picture of Morena Baccarin showing off her legs* and look at the legs of Batman v Superman *picture of a broken Superman toy with its legs chopped off*"

I'm still proud of that accomplishment.

I'm pretty sure I'll do a sequel on it later down the year. #TheToyWillNeverBeForgotten

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, filmlover said:

There was also "Look at the legs of Revenant *picture of a bear on its hind legs*"

• Like 1