WrathOfHan

Official Weekend Estimates (Page 30): The Jungle Book - 60.8M (96M OS) | The Huntsman: Winter's War - 20.1M | Barbershop 3 - 10.8M | Zootopia - 6.6M | BvS - 5.5M

1 hour ago, Water Bottle said:

There's so much hype and demand for the Huntsman that it took us until Friday evening/night before opening a review thread and no said anything.

Is that really a problem?

I'm more miffed that I couldn't write my review of Zootopia on Thursday night.

• Community Manager
9 minutes ago, cannastop said:

Is that really a problem?

I'm more miffed that I couldn't write my review of Zootopia on Thursday night.

I think you proved my point? Nobody is miffed they couldn't review Huntsman even after like a whole day of it being out. :lol:

3 hours ago, CJohn said:

@WrathOfHan @4815162342 @DeeCee @Water Bottle

joaquin-phoenix-shock-signs.gif

giphy.gif

PleCGcn.gif

Hide contents

tumblr_o5y760WTap1ubiau5o1_500.gif

star-wars-obi-wan-chosen-one.gif?w=474&h

(/CJohn-ed)

Hide contents

:ohmygod: :ohmygod: :ohmygod: :ohmygod: :ohmygod: :ohmygod: :ohmygod: :ohmygod: :ohmygod: :ohmygod: :ohmygod: :ohmygod: :ohmygod: :ohmygod: :ohmygod: :ohmygod: :ohmygod: :ohmygod: :ohmygod: :ohmygod: :ohmygod: :ohmygod: :ohmygod: :ohmygod: :ohmygod: :ohmygod: :ohmygod: :ohmygod: :ohmygod: :ohmygod: :ohmygod: :ohmygod: :ohmygod: :ohmygod: :ohmygod: :ohmygod: :ohmygod: :ohmygod: :ohmygod: :ohmygod: :ohmygod: :ohmygod: :ohmygod: :ohmygod: :ohmygod: :ohmygod: :ohmygod: :ohmygod: :ohmygod: :ohmygod: :ohmygod: :ohmygod: :ohmygod: :ohmygod: :ohmygod: :ohmygod: :ohmygod: :ohmygod:

The show is engaging in maximum viewer trolling and it's wonderful

• Like 1

1m for elvis and Nixon for the weekend

Saw a made for TV movie on that 20 years ago.

About the only man that could walk up to the white house gate and ask to see the president while armed to the teeth and be let in.

It's a cliff's notes type trailer if you want to see the short version

27 minutes ago, BK007 said:

I thought the Huntsman would do better because the trailer actually looked pretty good. I wanted to see it before the reviews said it was trash. 

Same here. The addition of Blunt and Chastain had me intrigued but after the reviews I'm waiting for Redbox. 

27 minutes ago, John Marston said:

Remember when Frank Darabont was supposed to make The Hunstman?

It's been a while since a movie has come along that literally feels like everyone involved only made out of contractual obligation or had favors they needed to return as much as this does.

• Like 1