CJohn

Daddy's Home 2 | November 10, 2017 | Mel Gibson, John Lithgow join. Trailer on page 3

2 minutes ago, CJohn said:

No Cena scenes means no interest.

I am still SHOCKED they aren't releasing this on Christmas day like the first one.

Christmas Day has a lot of family competition like Ferdinand and Jumanji and comedic competition with Pitch Perfect 3.

• Like 1

The first Daddy's home film was kinda okay, this looks to be more of the same just with Gibson and Lithgow. 

http://money.cnn.com/2017/06/15/media/dumb-and-dumber-daddys-home-malaysia-1mdb/index.html

So apparently Daddy's Home was funded with laundered money from Malaysia. 

Edited by Fancyarcher

1 minute ago, Super Robertman2 Odyssey said:

Did Wahlberg do something racist that I missed or something?

Has a teen a while back he:

At 15, civil action was filed against Wahlberg for his involvement in two separate incidents of throwing rocks and shouting racial epithets at African-American children; the first incident was against two siblings, and the second incident was against a group of school children on a field trip

At 16, Wahlberg approached a middle-aged Vietnamese man named Thanh Lam on the street, and using a large wooden stick, bashed him over the head until he was knocked unconscious while calling him a "Vietnam fucking shit". That same day, Wahlberg also attacked a second Vietnamese man named Hoa "Johnny" Trinh, sucker punching him in the eye. According to court documents regarding these crimes, when Wahlberg was arrested later that night and returned to the scene of the first assault, he stated to police officers: "You don't have to let him identify me, I'll tell you now that's the mother-fucker who's [sic] head I split open."[18] Investigators also noted that Wahlberg "made numerous unsolicited racial statements about 'gooks' and 'slant-eyed gooks'.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_Wahlberg#Arrests_and_conviction

But he was beating up people of all races I think.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Barnack said:

Has a teen a while back he:

At 15, civil action was filed against Wahlberg for his involvement in two separate incidents of throwing rocks and shouting racial epithets at African-American children; the first incident was against two siblings, and the second incident was against a group of school children on a field trip

At 16, Wahlberg approached a middle-aged Vietnamese man named Thanh Lam on the street, and using a large wooden stick, bashed him over the head until he was knocked unconscious while calling him a "Vietnam fucking shit". That same day, Wahlberg also attacked a second Vietnamese man named Hoa "Johnny" Trinh, sucker punching him in the eye. According to court documents regarding these crimes, when Wahlberg was arrested later that night and returned to the scene of the first assault, he stated to police officers: "You don't have to let him identify me, I'll tell you now that's the mother-fucker who's [sic] head I split open."[18] Investigators also noted that Wahlberg "made numerous unsolicited racial statements about 'gooks' and 'slant-eyed gooks'.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_Wahlberg#Arrests_and_conviction

But he was beating up people of all races I think.

Holy cow

3 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

Marky Mark makes my obnoxiousness look tame :jeb!: 

Hmmm... Nah. At least he wasn't a MRA

• Like 1