CJohn

Weekend Thread | RTH pg 197...Mother's Day not kind to CW but very kind to JB and MD CW 42, JB 9,7, MDD 6.1,Hunts 1.48...puts CW at about 178M

12 minutes ago, Sam said:

I'm not :ph34r: 

You revealed your celebrity enemy. Tele's is Michelle Monaghan and A. Inarritu. Yours is Sebastian Stan. The entire forum's is Eddie RedCarpet. Therefore, you are now at the mercy of my twisted sense of humor. :ph34r:

Showtime folks. 

100% Sold out. Lincoln Square IMAX.

Only about 10% are seated with 7 minutes left. Everyone is on line for food. Ridiculous.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, #ED said:

Showtime folks. 

100% Sold out. Lincoln Square IMAX.

Only about 10% are seated with 7 minutes left. Everyone is on line for food. Ridiculous.

According to Fandango, it's not a sellout. :ph34r:

And I'm not talking about the handicapped spots either.

There's one seat left.

• Like 5

8 minutes ago, Telemachos said:

According to Fandango, it's not a sellout. :ph34r:

Reveal hidden contents

Ban Ed for lying!!!!!!!! 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, filmlover said:

You revealed your celebrity enemy. Tele's is Michelle Monaghan and A. Inarritu. Yours is Sebastian Stan. The entire forum's is Eddie RedCarpet. Therefore, you are now at the mercy of my twisted sense of humor. :ph34r:

Lol, enemy? I don't hate the guy. I just found his acting painfully mediocre and he himself subjectively ok looks-wise. Nothing special.

If you wanna have your fun, it's fine by me. I just won't really care.

2 hours ago, Telemachos said:

Yes. I made an executive decision that we're close enough to the 7pm shows on the east coast to consider it the weekend. :ph34r:

Risky move, I like it. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Telemachos said:

Yes. I made an executive decision that we're close enough to the 7pm shows on the east coast to consider it the weekend. :ph34r:

Since you work for Disney if you are suppose to get the weekends off. You should ask for Fridays and no working after 7PM on Thursday since that is the new weekend. 

• Like 1

My personal weekend breakdown...

Opening Day: $78.9M

--Thursday previews: $18M

--Friday: $60.9M

Saturday: $67.8M (-14%)

Sunday: $52.7M (-22.2%)

Opening Weekend Total: $199M

PROJECTED TOTAL DOMESTIC GROSS: $631M (3.16x)

Edited by johnboy3434

11 minutes ago, Sam said:

Lol, enemy? I don't hate the guy. I just found his acting painfully mediocre and he himself subjectively ok looks-wise. Nothing special.

If you wanna have your fun, it's fine by me. I just won't really care.

lol a very loose use of the term "enemy". Look up all the times Tele has "trashed" Michelle Monaghan in particular.

4 minutes ago, filmlover said:

lol a very loose use of the term "enemy". Look up all the times Tele has "trashed" Michelle Monaghan in particular.

Not even comparable. Tele is senile and irrational in his hatred :ph34r:  I don't hate, I'm just not impressed for good reasons. 

But hey, like I said, you can have your fun, I won't stop you. I can even play along for the sake of it ^_^

• Like 1

Just now, pensivepenguin said:

I have this nagging feeling that this will underperform relative to this forum's expectations, but otherwise it'll do decently.

Ok, previews starting. Maybe now 65% full, 2D screening with 20 minutes to go until start time.

I share you thoughts.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, 4815162342 said:

At the theater and from the pre-movie commercials I learn there is going to be a TV remake of Animal Kingdom. Why?

I saw that a few weeks ago.  

Bloody Americans!  Remake everything.