kayumanggi

CATS | DIGITAL FUR TECH TO LOSE 113.2M IN LITTER BOX | December 20, 2019 | #ReleaseTheButtholeCut

1 hour ago, TalismanRing said:

Really?  Then what's the point of the show?

They split the snarky companion role Salem played in the comics/old show into two different characters (partially because the lead actress turned out to be terribly allergic to that breed of cat).

Just now, TMP said:

Excited for now confirmed mo-cap cats

Benedict Cumberbatch on all fours in his dumbass mo-cap suits is still one of the funniest things ever. Can't wait to see Sir Ian McKellan prance around in some BTS footage

@CoolEric258 Looks like I was wrong, it's a mix of mo-cap and prosthetics/makeup

I was prepared for just about any Cats reveal other than this one. I figured the cats would be all CGI, or humans in elaborate makeup, or some combination of the two (from what I could tell from the footage we were shown, it's the latter: a combination of costumes, makeup and CGI accents on the cats' bodies). I was not prepared to see people interacting with sets that looked like something out of Pee-Wee's Playhouse.