Olive

Tuesday numbers: Cap3 - 13.7M(Gitesh)

46 minutes ago, Baumer said:

Yea his arm is all messed up right now.

We've gotten spoiled by him.

I'm really sorry to hear that.  Many wishes for a speedy recovery, RTH.  And many thanks for all your hard work in giving us our BO numbers.    

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Rallax said:

Monday and Tuesday were too good for Cap, therefore, I predict a slightly worse than expected drop today.  

Gitesh is late today. So I guess you're right. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Sam said:

Gitesh is late today. So I guess you're right. 

I just feel like we haven't had the back and forth on this one yet.  There hasn't been any doom and gloom yet, so it's clearly on the way right?

14 minutes ago, Rallax said:

Monday and Tuesday were too good for Cap, therefore, I predict a slightly worse than expected drop today.  

Lets just hope its under 30%

1 minute ago, Rallax said:

I just feel like we haven't had the back and forth on this one yet.  There hasn't been any doom and gloom yet, so it's clearly on the way right?

You know it. People are waiting in the shadow, ready to burst in. 

We also haven't had enough meltdowns from the fanatics either. 

I guess there has to be something to restore the balance.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Rallax said:

People who missed CW because of mother's day, prob went on Monday and Tues, so I agree. Although I would prefer  a better than expected drop of course lol

Damn. When i said lowe than expected drop (average was 23/24 ish for AoU, TA, IM3 iirc) I was thinking more like a 30% drop, but a market correction to 35% is a bit harsh.

80m / -55.3% was never on, irrespective of Mon/Tue numbers. That's not how sequels with huge previews, even with great wom work. BO is unpredictable but we have enough data to gauge probability. 80m would have demanded a better drop than WS (-56.6%), and removing previews, the exact same drop as IM1 back in 2008 (-48.1% from 154.1m true OW). TA managed to drop -45.4% (103m) from true OW (188.8m) but it was not a sequel.

Edited by a2knet