WrathOfHan

Weekend Actuals (Page 67): Captain Pirate: Piracy War 72.6M | Jungle Book 17.1M | Money Monster 14.8M | The Darkness 5M | Mother's Day 3.3M

2 minutes ago, CJohn said:

A theater 30 minutes from my home is still playing London Has Fallen the whole day and that opened on March 3 :ohmyzod: 

LHF is still playing by me as well :rofl: The oldest movies playing right now:

LHF

Miracles From Heaven (granted it's sharing a screen)

Big Fat Greek Wedding

• Like 1

Mine still has Zootopia but no BvS or Greek Wedding. 

Good weekend for CW. Don't quite understand the OS gross though. Thought for sure it would be higher than IM3, if only by a little bit. 

TJB is doing awesome and I haven't even seen it yet lol

7 minutes ago, John Marston said:

London Has Fallen is quietly making 200m ww on s lower budget than the first 

some budget sources peg it much higher. i would be surprised if the budget actually came in lower than the first.

edit:

http://www.the-numbers.com/news/212070830-Weekend-Wrap-Up-Zootopia-Wins-Weekend-With-Record-breaking-Result-of-75-06-million

However, compared to its predecessor, Olympus Has Fallen, or its production budget, $105 million, it is a disaster.

http://news.doddleme.com/news-room/movie-review-london-fallen/

Since the first doctor can’t find a cure, multiple script doctors all throw in their two cents. Oh, those hefty doctor bills: maybe that’s why the budget for London Has Fallen cost $35m more than its predecessor [70M].)

Edited by a2knet

10 minutes ago, CJohn said:

A theater 30 minutes from my home is still playing London Has Fallen the whole day and that opened on March 3 :ohmyzod: 

Damn, I've just looked at London Has Fallen box office. It's huge.

Almost 200 million worldwide.

On 5/14/2016 at 2:00 PM, No Prisoners said:

IM3 and ultron were not as well reviewed or as good WOM. It was holding better at first. Now it sliding faster. Both Im3 and AoU were 3.66x Friday on their second weekend.  CA3 will fall short as Saturday fails to bump as much with more people downloading and staying at home. 

To disagree is one thing, to not get it is another, but to laugh as something when the stats are presented is sheer foolishness. 

98% of people that tried day trading failed. I succeeded 20 years. Used to train people. They failed because they didn't get it, when as counterintuitive as it was, yet fully explained, and facts pointed out, they would still have the audacity to argue with successful traders while they're losing their ass..  I'm tired of explaining shit to people.  

It will fall short of 70m this weekend as the dailies deteriorate.. Laugh as you wish. Have fun at work Monday. Haha.  I'm retired from due to my analytical ability.  I'll be taking a ride to mount everest on monday. Next month paris. After that, I'll throw a dart. You'll still be at work. Haha.

Cheers

So, are you going to eat your crow like a man, or are you going to mysteriously disappear from this thread?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MCKillswitch123 said:

WE

ARE

THE

CHAMPIONS

MAHFRIEND

#35BIATCHEZ

#FUCKTHATTR8TOR

#UPYOURASSJESUS

Sorry, got a little worked up, there.

No problem, nobody will understand all of these references besides me :lol: 

JESUS AND BRUNO CARVALHO CAN GO FUCK THEMSELVES!!!! BdC deleted his facebook account :rofl: 

1 minute ago, johnboy3434 said:

So, are you going to eat your crow like a man, or are you going to mysteriously disappear from this thread?

Hey, no need to kick someone when they're down.

And he got his way in at least one respect this weekend. Money Monster broke out.