WrathOfHan

Weekend Actuals (Page 75): X-MEN 103.3M OS OW | Angry Birds 38.15M | Captain America 32.9M (Ahoy Matey!!) | Neighbors 21.7M | The Nice Guys 11.2M | Jungle Book 10.9M

Looking at daily and weekly holds, and depending on how much Alice and Apocalypse hurt it next weekend, there is a small (like very very small) chance that CW can end its domestic run within 5M of IM3's final total in either direction. It's first week was 12M ahead of IM3 and the second week was only 1M ahead, it will most likely fall behind IM3 this week, the hold next weekend will decide what it finishes with.

• Like 1

Just now, grim22 said:

Looking at daily and weekly holds, and depending on how much Alice and Apocalypse hurt it next weekend, there is a small (like very very small) chance that CW can end its domestic run within 5M of IM3's final total in either direction. 

I have a $10 donation bet with NP. I said over 415m. Sweating a bit right now.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, a2knet said:

It will be 25M behind AOU by the end of this weekend, and losing ground daily. If it matched AOU from this point out it will end with 434M, matching AOU seems out of the question since AOU faced shit competition over MD weekend. 420 is looking the likely target currently. It all depends on the theater loss, screen loss and the loss of PLF and IMAX hitting it next weekend.

#DAILYPIRACYEROSION following the good first Monday and Tuesday numbers :P:ph34r: 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, grim22 said:

8). Zootopia (DIS), 1,377 theaters (-558) / $376K Fri. (-38%) / 3-day cume: $1.77M (-37%) / Total cume: $334.5M / Wk 12

Friday drop should be -38% not -58% haha

• Like 1

CW going to lose 3m this week to im3

Next weekends drop will be about the same, maybe a little worse. 54--56% with loss of big screens. AoU and IM3  dropped 44 and 46%.

Will lose 5m the following week. 

410m~ is very likely now

• Like 2

Looks like 3 new wide releases really ate into the screens / showtimes for the rest of the movies. Friday increases look like they suck across the board. Getting really tired of the early in the day overestimation and the gradual continual downward trend of the numbers through the night takes the "fun" out of things.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, a2knet said:

It'll be 34-35m away from Deadpool after this weekend of 12.2m.

It's weekly gross will be ~17.5m (5.3 Mon-Thu + 12.2 FSS). Last week it did 22.5m.

So that's a great weekly hold.

Looks like it'll flirt with 370m.

370 M is a crazy number.

25 minutes ago, a2knet said:

That bet is a done deal.

Double or nothing under $409,013,994?

You can upgrade your own account with your donation

Edited by No Prisoners

CAPTAIN AMERICA: CIVIL WAR and NEIGHBORS: SORORITY RISING.

Two films that have been ruining my summer game. Please, let it end here.

I'm glad THE ANGRY BIRDS MOVIE is doing great, though.