FlashMaster659

Weekend Thread | Weekend Estimates - FD: $136.2M, CI: $34.5M, TC2: $15.56M, NYSM2: $9.65M, Flopcraft: $6.52M

7 minutes ago, The Futurist said:

ID4 R looks more and more like a derailing train.

The hype is dead AF, nobody seems to care.

People say OS could save it but I am not sure it s gonna do that good either, maybe in some territories.

Poor Roland ...

:(

OS will not be that big of a help. It will do under Terminator 5 OS, IMO. 

7 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

I still haven't seen Brave, MU, and TGD.

I have a Good Dinosaur steelbook. Never saw the movie. I need help. :sadben: 

• Like 1

Isn't ESPN profitable despite the rising cost of NFL? You wonder why they've never been able to air the Superbowl despite paying the most for the rights. 

Live sports have become more lucrative with the advent of streaming and DVRs hence why NBCUniversal paid big bucks for the Olympic and other sporting events likely have seen big increases in rights spend as well. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Baumer said:

Dory is 6/10

And I haven't seen it yet.

I honestly don't see you disliking it, it's not really going for anything all that high concept or thought provoking that you seem to think is pretentious from them. It's just a sweet movie. 

1 minute ago, MovieMan89 said:

I honestly don't see you disliking it, it's not really going for anything all that high concept or thought provoking that you seem to think is pretentious from them. It's just a sweet movie. 

Reviews say it's pretty thought-provoking, which could prove troublesome for baumer as he has difficulty absorbing anything complex.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Jonwo said:

Isn't ESPN profitable despite the rising cost of NFL? You wonder why they've never been able to air the Superbowl despite paying the most for the rights. 

Live sports have become more lucrative with the advent of streaming and DVRs hence why NBCUniversal paid big bucks for the Olympic and other sporting events likely have seen big increases in rights spend as well. 

ESPN is owned by Disney which also owns ABC. ABC reaches a wider audience.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

I wouldn't necessarily use the words thought provoking either. Pixar in general more relies on making you feel than making you think.

It makes you think about treating the mentally ill better 

20 minutes ago, MovieMan89 said:

It is kinda cute until you realize they're trying to spin an adult blockbuster runtime out of a straight up kid's film, and you just wish the damn thing would end already. 

I'd actually be good with longer Pixar films, except not the ones with talking cars.

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, MovieMan89 said:

But neither were Cars 1/2, Brave, Monsters U or A Bug's Life. And I'm pretty sure he disliked all of those, too. 

20 minutes ago, FilmBuff said:

Not really, but whatever floats your boat! Keep on pumping that well! It ain't dry yet.

its not really my opinion Disney stock lost a fifth of its value over the past year but if you want to keep supporting this corporation through the power of belief more power to you

• Like 1