WrathOfHan

Weekend Estimates (Page 92): Pets 103.2M (biggest OW ever for an original movie) | Tarzan 20.6M | Dory 20.3M | M&D 16.6M

Telemachos, I'm giving numbers for Dory reaching 500 million, not Pets!!

Also, most weekend predictions for Dory were between 18-22.  With that Saturday bump, and a Sunday hold similar to IO puts it at 21-21.5 

for the weekend.  An under 50% drop against Pets and Dory has proven to be a weekday movie.

Absolutely nothing except that people can't get over the Friday jolt it took has blown its chances of 500.

You can't say it has no chance of 500 until it drops below IO daily tracking number and there is no sign of that YET!!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ThatOneGuy said:

shush leave me alone as I fucking inhale the spongebob movie like its cocaine

This is me everytime a new Pokémon movie becomes available on Netflix. I know my life is over as soon as Pokémon GO becomes available in Portugal. 

I wanna be the very best, like no one ever was. And for that I gotta catch them all.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, CJohn said:

All that is happening is part of the plan. He bought 30M worth of Pets tickets to ensure this would happen.

Who went on a rant? And can I feast on it? 

1 minute ago, CJohn said:

This is me everytime a new Pokémon movie becomes available on Netflix. I know my life is over as soon as Pokémon GO becomes available in Portugal. 

I wanna be the very best, like no one ever was. And for that I gotta catch them all.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, ThatOneGuy said:

STOP WHEN I SEE SPONGEBOB GIF'S OUTSIDE OF MY BASEMENT WHERE I WATCH THE MOVIE IT TRIGGERS WITHDRAWL SYMPTOMS 

You can't fight the Sponge.

Edited by Daniel Dylan Davis

5 minutes ago, CJohn said:

5 minutes ago, CJohn said:

Spoilers, evolution sucks in it. 

Just now, Nova said:

I don't know whats more embarrassing...Tele's several page rant or PlanoDisney's rant directed at Tele for confusing Pets with Dory.

Tele gets off the hook because he's now reached that ripe old age.

7 minutes ago, CJohn said:

Pokemon Go is all slick. They have my local churches as community centers and are infested with Pokemon. Like Sister Mary coming up to me asking me where I've been...."I'm just here to catch Pokemon, lady. Don't mind me." 

Was Tele's rant about Summer movies/season sucking?  I think he might have a point, the only one I've seen this summer so far is The Conjuring 2 and the only other one I may see is Lights Out.

Gimmie Fall/Winter and Better Call Saul Season 3 already.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, filmlover said:

lol what is he even doing these days.

A lot of quality projects over the last two decades. I've heard PS Your Cat  Is Dead & Heidi 4 Paws are classics.

1997 Zeus and Roxanne Terry Barnett  
Casper: A Spirited Beginning Tim Carson Direct-to-Video
Tower of Terror Buzzy Crocker  
1998 Airborne Bill McNeil  
1999  Home Team Mr. Butler  
2002 P.S. Your Cat Is Dead Jimmy Zoole  
2004 Single Santa Seeks Mrs. Claus Nick  
2005 Meet the Santas Nick  
The Poseidon Adventure Richard Clarke  
2006 Mojave Phone Booth Barry  
2008     Major Movie Star Sidney Green  
Jackson Businessman