grim22

Weekend Thread | Read first post for rules | Weekend #s: Pets 50.56M, GB 46M, Tarzan 11.1M, FTF 11M, MND 7.5M, Purge 6M

1 hour ago, La Binoche said:

In that case Dory is an even bigger success, with critical acclaim to boot. 

Highest grossing animated film of all time soon. 

giphy.gif

I've never denied that. I actually like Dory more than Pets. But still fuck em both.

Just now, WrathOfHan said:

An ad for Star Trek Beyond was just on TV and my dad asked me "New Star Wars movie coming out soon?" I respond "You mean Star Trek?" "You know what I mean"

:kitschjob: :kitschjob: :kitschjob: :kitschjob: :kitschjob: :kitschjob: :kitschjob: :kitschjob: :kitschjob: :kitschjob: :kitschjob:   

J.J. Abrams, his power.

• Like 2

I think Ghostbusers belong to a new kind of movie breed : Hunger Games, Fury Road, Force Awakens, Mission Impossible Rogue Nation

Edited by The Futurist
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, CJohn said:

This thread is death.

Would you rather we unban Otaku and Napoleon and watch the thread burn to the ground?

These "right in the middle of flop and breakout" numbers that GB is putting up would have led to the mother of all flame wars between them.

• Like 14

Just now, grim22 said:

Would you rather we unban Otaku and Napoleon and watch the thread burn to the ground?

I wouldn't mind it........... for a few hours minutes.

Edited by WrathOfHan
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, grim22 said:

These "right in the middle of flop and breakout" numbers that GB is putting up would have led to the mother of all flame wars between them.

Well, you know what Alfred would say: "Some men just want to watch the world burn."

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, grim22 said:

As a mod I can't answer this question with honesty so I just won't answer at all :ph34r:

• Like 1

Though in eve WYNGC might have done a flip flop with  SLOP not the case , SLOP is leading on the EC, WYNGC should gain some  ground with later shows and WC seems for nowbe  tad stronger looking like  it only wins day with prev added

• Like 5

Just got out of Ghostbusters it was alright but it kinda gets me mad that if I ever get a live action Danny Phantom movie (something that should already be in development imo; so much money potential there), aspects of it will be considered a ripoff of this film

yes that's my first thought getting out of the theater