CJohn

SUICIDE SQUAD WEEKEND THREAD | New REVISED SUNDAY NUMBER 134m FROM GURU ON PG 212 | 267.1M WW OW | Nine Lives 6.5 OW |No Spoilers Allowed!!! | ACCOUNT SALES THIS WEEKEND - see first post for details !!

Good news: I've heard and read Sausage Party, Pete's Dragon, War Dogs and Kubo are all really good.

Considering the best studio movie of the summer is still Popstar, at least we can round out the summer ok...

• Like 7

Just now, Gopher said:

Good news: I've heard and read Sausage Party, Pete's Dragon, War Dogs and Kubo are all really good.

Considering the best studio movie of the summer is still Popstar, at least we can round out the summer ok...

No Ben Hur? :sadben:

• Like 10

Just now, Gopher said:

Somebody told me they were remaking Ben Hur? They even said it was coming out this month. I had a good long laugh about that one! :lol:

I didn't even realized you mentioned War Dogs btw, which is cool.

I think Todd Phillips is an interesting director, and I saw certain elements in his Hangover movies that made me think he could transition into less comedic fare.

6 minutes ago, Gopher said:

War Dogs? Consider me interested...

17 minutes ago, Gopher said:

Im excited for all of those movies.  Weird how August has more appealing movies than the rest of the summer blockbuster slate combined.

20 minutes ago, Gopher said:

I'M HYPED FOR ALL OF THESE YES BLESS YOU BASED GODPHER

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, trifle said:

Have any Saturday estimates come out?  I thought I was following this thread pretty closely, but I don't remember seeing any.

We will probably have to wait a few hours until Rth drops by... if he drops at all.

3 minutes ago, trifle said:

Have any Saturday estimates come out?  I thought I was following this thread pretty closely, but I don't remember seeing any.

Looking at 67-70 atm 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, ThatOneBadguy said:

The Beyond vs. Bourne war is one of the most unexpected and funniest wars ever :lol: 

Paramount pretty much caused it too, when they decided to schedule STB and Bourne back to back.

• Like 2