CJohn

SUICIDE SQUAD WEEKEND THREAD | New REVISED SUNDAY NUMBER 134m FROM GURU ON PG 212 | 267.1M WW OW | Nine Lives 6.5 OW |No Spoilers Allowed!!! | ACCOUNT SALES THIS WEEKEND - see first post for details !!

1 minute ago, TalismanRing said:

MOS's WW total isn't locked to happen.  $350m or less O/S is very possible.  It might not hit $600m WW

MoS performed very poorly mostly everywhere. BvS beat his total in the first few days of release in a huge amount of countries and SS beat the OD of BvS in many places. I am sure SS will do at least 300M OS, even with no China.

Just now, K1stpierre said:

No, that's why I said low 50's, ;) 

I know, but again I still think predicting a drop close to 70% is still a lot. It could be an early 60-65% drop and fail.

60% would be kind of avg from that big of a w/e.  MOS dropped 64.6% to $42,124,922  without even counting  $12m from Walmart into the opening w/e

Just now, filmlover said:

Weren't Tom Hardy and Jake Gyllenhaal the ones originally approached for the Joel Kinnaman role in this? LOL I bet they're thinking "I dodged a bullet" right now.

Tom Hardy was signed on, they announced him. Had to drop out cuz the Revenant shoot went overschedule

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, vc2002 said:

Like I said, none of these have this super-sad meaning in it like this one does. For example, we can say "WB people in this wknd will be in this impression", but not with any of those three.

tumblr_obin8abV7x1sw7d1oo1_1280.jpg

This one is like :ohmyzod:+ :depp:  combined

You need to talk to @Tele the Jet Baller about this. 

3 minutes ago, filmlover said:

Weren't Tom Hardy and Jake Gyllenhaal the ones originally approached for the Joel Kinnaman role in this? LOL I bet they're thinking "I dodged a bullet" right now.

Tom Hardy was confirmed in the role actually. He later dropped out and they got Kinnaman instead.

It totally makes sense that they couldn't get anybody until Kinnaman once Hardy dropped.

The role is utterly thankless. Which makes one wonder what accent Hardy would have pulled to stave himself from boredom

• Like 6

7 minutes ago, MrPink said:

i49LrBP.gif

*sigh* Spider-Man 3...who knew we'd get THAT after the fantastic second movie? Though out of nowhere dancing down the street Emo Peter Parker will forever be a classic movie moment, so at least it gave us that scene.

Just now, MrPink said:

Finally, some vintage words of sanity provided by mredman. Just what this weekend thread needed.

Everyone on the planet is a troll, people forget that

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, MrPink said:

Seriously, I've been getting concerned for Affleck and his face since the BvS trailer in December.

What's happening to him? The divorce? Surgery? BvS? Jared Leto's antics?

29 minutes ago, CJohn said:

This franchise is killing him. He needs to get out asap. 

Maybe there's a place for him at Marvel.  :ph34r:

33 minutes ago, MrPink said:

16 minutes ago, MrPink said:

Nobody cares about that movie.

Paper Towns also had the distinction of having been our single worst OW projection for quite some time and I think its still in the top 3 or so.

6 minutes ago, MrPink said:

Finally, some vintage words of sanity provided by mredman. Just what this weekend thread needed.

Yeah, we still have Wonder Woman and Justice League to go and they are not likely to be cancelled at this point (Wonder Woman is likely already in post). 

And this is coming from a big MCU fan.

Edited by Yandereprime101189