CJohn

SUICIDE SQUAD WEEKEND THREAD | New REVISED SUNDAY NUMBER 134m FROM GURU ON PG 212 | 267.1M WW OW | Nine Lives 6.5 OW |No Spoilers Allowed!!! | ACCOUNT SALES THIS WEEKEND - see first post for details !!

3 minutes ago, RichWS said:

Perry White telling Kent to drop Batman for a high school basketball game was probably my favorite moment.

i watched the extended version on friday and he actually does this on 3 seperate occasions.

• Like 4

They should have explained how Lex filled up an entire jar with piss. You can't do it at once. Was too big a jar. He had to do it in multiple goes. Or pass it around to multiple people. Also it wasn't diluted with water, was too yellow. Maybe some of it was really peach tea. We will never know.

Edited by a2knet
  • Like 2

Just now, CoolioD1 said:

i watched the extended version on friday and he actually does this on 3 seperate occasions.

Really fleshing out the characters for you

• Like 2

• Community Manager
12 minutes ago, RichWS said:

Perry White telling Kent to drop Batman for a high school basketball game was probably my favorite moment.

I do wish we had seen Kent go to the football game, looking as depressed as ever, as he looks at the football players do football, cheerleaders cheerlead, and the crowd going wild. Could have been some kind of visual of Clark Kent having the weight of the world on his problems while these kids do something normal, having their whole future ahead of them. Wouldn't have made the movie any better but would have made it seem like Clark Kent gave a shit about his job.

• Like 3

Just now, ddddeeee said:

I'm going to bite the bullet and finally watch BvS.

It's not as bad as you probably think, the Superman half of the movie is super empty and boring but the brooding sociopath Batman stuff is all pretty fun(ny)

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, Water Bottle said:

You know what Batman should have done instead of creating kryptonite grenades and spears?  Should have laced his suit with kryptonite.

If we are being practical, Superman should have flown a couple of miles off planet and just used heat vision.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, RichWS said:

YbY5Dm0.png

CAN'T HANG OUT, GUYS. I'M TRAINING MY ASS OFF THIS WEEKEND TO FIGHT SUPERMAN.  

Watch Out! Your moms might share the same name.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Water Bottle said:

You know what Batman should have done instead of creating kryptonite grenades and spears?  Should have laced his suit with kryptonite.

Fire a round of kryponite. When Sup is all Waaaahhhh, unleash your Wolverine Kryptonite claws and stab Superman in the chest.

• Like 2