CJohn

SUICIDE SQUAD WEEKEND THREAD | New REVISED SUNDAY NUMBER 134m FROM GURU ON PG 212 | 267.1M WW OW | Nine Lives 6.5 OW |No Spoilers Allowed!!! | ACCOUNT SALES THIS WEEKEND - see first post for details !!

Nine Lives (the one you've been waiting for)

TOMATOMETER

AUDIENCE SCORE

What this means is that at least 4,515 people went to see this movie.  Or they are lying. And why would you make up a thing like that?

Edited by trifle

4 minutes ago, Blankments said:

Leave me alone you zootopia fangirl that's right i'm not insulting you i'm just telling the truth because why are you all judging and spreading lies all i want is the truth to come out and you're all going "haha blank is a pissy he probably didn't even drink" well fick you i get all tht bullshit in real life why do i need to take it from you psoers i thought we were friends but i guess you guys just all want me to be a shit booooo

You know, I hate being the guy who bitches about stuff, but I come here to discuss the weekend box office and it really sucks to log on and see 20 new pages and 95% of it is bullshit like this you have to wade through.  

I know many are friends here, but fuck it gets annoying weekend after weekend reading through 100 pages of garbage to get to 15 pages of quality stuff.  

• Like 8

4 minutes ago, boomboom234 said:

Dude we have all been drunk at some point you are overacting regardless of how drunk you are 

doubt you had a iphone back at your some point maybe then this would be more normal i'm sorry that i'm being me but back off yo

Just now, nilephelan said:

You know, I hate being the guy who bitches about stuff, but I come here to discuss the weekend box office and it really sucks to log on and see 20 new pages and 95% of it is bullshit like this you have to wade through.  

I know many are friends here, but fuck it gets annoying weekend after weekend reading through 100 pages of garbage to get to 15 pages of quality stuff.  

How do you think Suicide Squad will perform the rest of the weekend? I'm think $140M plus or minus 5M. 

Oh, it also makes no sense having to go through page after page of gibberish nonsense when the board has like 50 other forums for every topic including general talk and not to mention a bunch of subforums and pinned posts you have to wade past to get to anything meaningful.  

• Like 3

1 minute ago, nilephelan said:

no it's fine i understand i actually am sorry i'm just getting excited but i know i've kind been spamming but i was just really excited because this was my first time going to the theater on any form of substance and wanted to share with you all perhaps it would've been better suited for classic convo then here

i'll go to bed now for real and peace out besides i gotta go tom y wedding in about ten hours so i'll sleep now. enjoy the numbers yall

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, nilephelan said:

Oh come on.

Jump on down form that high horse