Ezen Baklattan

Weekend Thread | Estimates SS 43.7m, SP 33.6m, PD 21.5, JCIJB 13.6m, BM 11.45m, SLOP 8.8m, STD 6.8m, FFJ 6.58m

25 minutes ago, CJohn said:

Phelps didn't win tonight. Fuck everything. 

It would have been nice but he still beat that over 2000 year old record by Leonidas of Rhodes for most individual gold medals, as well as beating the record for 'all gold medals'.

We have to come up with a new record to beat, to motivate him, maybe....

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, La Binoche said:

The JLaw stans are stupefying. The way she plays the Hollywood game is so cringeworthy and so obvious. How can you allow yourself to be duped like that? 

By having a different opinion. 

ALL celebrities try to be likable, they are supposed to promote.  I find it odd how much her success seems to infuriate some people.

Edited by trifle
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, La Binoche said:

The JLaw stans are stupefying. The way she plays the Hollywood game is so cringeworthy and so obvious. How can you allow yourself to be duped like that? 

Nah. I like JLaw

Taylor Swift, however, is satan.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

Honestly trying to figure out why John is stanning so hard for Americans in the Olympics

Because Hail Ledecky and Hail Legend Phelps. 

• Like 1

Just now, Ethan Hunt said:

Let me get this straight. You skipped Dory. You skipped Jason Bourne. But you're gonna see the old blind guy horror movie... jeez louise

Mate how many times must we go over Dory :sadben: I could care less about Jason Bourne.

Just now, Ozymandias said:

Can somebody explain to me this man Mr. Faraci once and for all?

He likes one of the two comic book #brands and hates the other so everyone has to talk about him CONSTANTLY because how dare he

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

Mate how many times must we go over Dory :sadben: I could care less about Jason Bourne.

You are not old enough to see Don't Breathe :redcapes: 

• Like 1